Yellow Bullet Forums banner

renegade 10.50/8.90 pics

38K views 542 replies 59 participants last post by  denn468 
#1 ·
post up a picture of all the cars who have raced or going to race in the series in 2011, there are some beautiful cars lets see them, if you cant post a pic, on here send a pm to me and i will get them up.

#442 ·
a future 8.90 racer i think hes out off boones camp! he also won the $6hundy for the 50/50 thanks too everyone from the bullet that came to the dinner, and to everyone that bought tickets for the cause that were unable to come, its great we had around maybe 250 people, great showing once again thanks to everyone who donated.

#454 ·
Just remember gerry,,,stage 1 is for the burnout,,stage 2 for launch....
Better yet i'll hook a chain to the back of me car and just drag you down the track..:smt110:smt110:smt110:smt110

#474 ·
I think you guys are afraid of yourself there are allot of people wanting to run 8.90 I am looking into a bigger powerplant myself once I get my car to launch straight the only thing holding me back will be the money. I have a couple friends wanting to run 8.90 also.just because you guys are afraid to go fast doesnt mean everyone is.

#479 · (Edited)
does that s10 have twin turbos on it. i look forward to seeing it. if i ever get to make it out. with mine. man i hope work works out this yr so i can fn race.

82 s10 full interior on pump e85. 8.90. cant slow down to 10.50s. i tried.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.