Yellow Bullet Forums banner

how should i paint it

3K views 34 replies 30 participants last post by  theheatison 
#1 ·
Going to paint the truck this winter. What do you all think? Colors,stripe etc

#11 ·
if its a street truck... paint it a stock color with a stock or short cowl hood and headlights...

if its a drag only deal... paint it a stock color with a stock or short cowl hood and headlights...

just my opinion.... have fun with it

#34 ·
I do a lot of custom/trick paint, and every once in a while, after doing this shit for well over 40 years, I get a "painters block" where every design I think of, I've already done it... What I do is, I do a line drawing of the car, if your not any good at art, theres GOT to be someone in your area who is, and it shouldn't cost more than 20-50 bucks. Take your drawing to KInkos or some other copy place and run of about 50-100 copies of the LINE DRAWING. that way, you can go through magazines, old pictures cheap dope or whatever it is that gets your imagination set on kill, then with color pens or whatever you have, put your ideas onto the LINE DRAWING until you find the combination that pulls your trigger. I'm sure there are millions of ideas out there, but this method has always worked for me... Good luck dude... Doc Pete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.