Yellow Bullet Forums banner

PRECISION NITROUS TECHNOLOGIES HALO HEX PLATE!!!!!

12K views 91 replies 42 participants last post by  67RS/SS 
#1 ·
WENT TO A RENTAL AT ATCO TODAY,WE PUT THE NEW HALO HEX PLATE ON MY TRUCK, IT WORKS GREAT. IM GETTING BETTER RESULTS FROM THIS PLATE THEN I DID FROM A NOS BIG SHOT PLATE. THE PLATE IS VERY NICE AND EASY TO USE. MY TRUCK WAS GOING 11.40 ON MOTOR AND WE PUT A 150 SHOT(YES A 150 SHOT) IN IT AND IT WENT 9.90 AT 138 MPH! JUST WANTED TO THANK THE GUYS AT PRECISION NITROUS TECHNOLOGIES FOR ALL THERE HELP AND FOR PROVIDING A VERY NICE PRODUCT!

#3 ·
So what did it run with a properly jetted and flowed big shot plate?

#33 ·
I reiterate my question, since you said it is working better with this plate than the big shot.

#5 ·
Sorry but I call Bull Shit on that claim...........

It's going to take a lot more power than 150 horses to take an 11.40 run and get you a 9.90 run (unless that 11.40 run wasn't an all-out or properly tuned run).

I don't care what kind of plate or direct port system you have. A 150hp extra just isn't going to take an 11.40 pass and get you a 9.90 pass, NEVER!

Why do people always try to hype-up different systems all the time, what's the frickin' point!

Next thing you'll be telling us is that you have a NANO system on there and took you from 9.90 to 9.00 and you don't have to heat the bottles.................

#8 ·
Here we go again with this plate. I was one of the first to call this plate out!! We did a test, not the best in the world, and posted it under the IS tab. Lets just say all the plates had to be redone!! the jetting is real funny also?

#15 ·
ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS NEWBIE THEN BRING YOUR JUNK TO THE TRACK! IF I COULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICS ON THIS SITE I WOULD SHOW ALL THE TIME SLIPS. I THINK I WILL GO SIT IN THE SEAT OF MY STOCK SUSPENSION DRAG RADIAL TRUCK INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER LIKE ALL YOU DICKS THAT JUST WANT TO TALK AND NEVER BRING OUT YOUR CARS(IF YOU EVEN HAVE CARS). BRING IT TO THE TRACK AND WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT BULL SHIT IT REALLY IS!

#16 ·
ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS NEWBIE THEN BRING YOUR JUNK TO THE TRACK! IF I COULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICS ON THIS SITE I WOULD SHOW ALL THE TIME SLIPS. I THINK I WILL GO SIT IN THE SEAT OF MY STOCK SUSPENSION DRAG RADIAL TRUCK INSTEAD OF IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER LIKE ALL YOU DICKS THAT JUST WANT TO TALK AND NEVER BRING OUT YOUR CARS(IF YOU EVEN HAVE CARS). BRING IT TO THE TRACK AND WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT BULL SHIT IT REALLY IS!
STFU YOU CRYBABY,that plate is a P[OS!

#26 ·
Farrigno, Bring your car to the Shakedown. We can bolt a Halo on that bitch and put you out front in 8.50 index. The cyclonic effect the plate makes by itself is enough to get you there. No bottle is needed....

#29 ·
I had my 565 on the dyno a couple of weeks ago. On a 565 that makes a little over 1000 hp NA that plate made 9 hp (without any nitrous). It must has some anti-reversion properties. I also know it made 550 hp on a 555 without wounding it. I am aware of the video that showed some appearant distribtion issues, but those have been fixed and that plate works well.

#43 ·
I believe that plate is very good plate just don't believe the gains that this piticular gentlemen supposedly got? But hell he could shut us all up by a video! I mean heck if does make that kind of power I have cash! I mean I believe this plate IS A VERY GOOD PLATE! Have seen some good numbers and would like to try it out! I think this thing is possibly the future in plates it has a very good unrestrictive design that's for sure!

#46 ·
I believe that plate is very good plate just don't believe the gains that this piticular gentlemen supposedly got? But hell he could shut us all up by a video! I mean heck if does make that kind of power I have cash! I mean I believe this plate IS A VERY GOOD PLATE! Have seen some good numbers and would like to try it out! I think this thing is possibly the future in plates it has a very good unrestrictive design that's for sure!
Riiiiiiiight.

#62 ·
If a plate costs as much as nozzles, and the best it could hope to do is be nearly as good as them, then why?? (class rules aside)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.