Yellow Bullet Forums banner

July 23rd RENEGADE RACING

31K views 476 replies 61 participants last post by  gerry 
#1 ·
July 23rd at Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson, Oh. The Renegade Racing Association will be back in action for round 3 of 'Heads-up' STREET CAR racing excitement. The series caters to street-type vehicles with 2 heads-up style index classes and 1 heads-up class pitting drag radial tires vs. true 10 inch tires. The RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION has grown in popularity with both fans and its competitors due to its close 'Heads-up style' racing and the excitement of street racing [though now held at the track]. The July 23rd race is held in conjunction with TRP's normal bracket racing program.

MORE CASH AND MORE PRIZES UP FOR GRABS

WHO'S IN????

Racers and fans, lets support your local racing series and get to the track.

#3 ·
EVERYONE, remember to support our SPONSORS...

We have incredible SPONSORS that offer a great group of services and products, let's show them the support they are due.

REMEMBER, many offer RENEGADE RACING discounts...

#6 · (Edited)
i'll be picking my engine up that day. took alittle extra longer due to the horrific machine work of the last place, multiple mistakes those asses made, and the new parts that were lost by them. so ols beware, its your last race before i make my comeback:p:smt068:smt068:smt068

#9 ·
i'll be picking my engine up that day. took alittle extra longer due to the horrific machine work of the last place, multiple mistakes those asses made, and the new parts that were lost by them. so ols beware, its your last race before i make my comeback:razz::smt068:smt068:smt068
LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES BARRAN NOT COOL TO SLAM GOOD PEOPLE ON THE NET EVERONE MAKES MISTAKES

#11 ·
those mistakes would have led to a 20k bomb!! this is the basics that were messed up. no names were mentioned and wont be. im tired of getting phucked by so called engine builders that get in over there heads on projects. if you want me to list the phuck ups i will. it was a true joke and im losing money everyday because of it. bottom line, karma is a bitch!:)

#12 ·
Where are the OL/Limiited Street cars? You ask for a place to race? You don't need to be a 4 sec killer to go rounds. Sponsors and the track have stepped up with a good payout, now we need the cars or you'll be towing a lot farther next year.
read post 6. shady engine builders for myself and wes. i will be there for blood as soon as i am back together.

#18 ·
just to clear up some lack of info. as many have known al schultz was helping me out with my engine program. this problem that i have currently ran into has nothing to do with him or his work. he has helped me out more than anyone else has. sadly, a personal matter came up and he was not able to help me with my current build of this all aluminum 540. i left his business in early may and took all my engine parts to another machinist/builder. it was there at that establishment were this went horribly wrong. in the end, all has worked out better than ever. the former establishment i feel got in alittle over their head with this build. the tiny details are the difference in running good and blowing up. i hold no personal grudge against anyone or anything. we all make mistakes and hopefully those mistakes that we make are caught in time to be rectified.

to answer the texts i got on my phone:
no i will not be there at all on the 23. i need to travel down to columbus to pick up my engine. the plan is to be at the rest of the rra/ols races whipping up on everybody's candy asses!

#33 ·
Hey Mike,,,this coming from a guy who averages 6 pass's between rebuilds on a 600 inch pump gas motor and need's chassis dyno to tune a 100 hp shot..:smt082:smt082:smt082:p:p

#38 ·
slow406 at least im at the track racing my pile and not making excuses on why i cant come :smt097 and if i break it i fix it :supz:
you havent even came to support us yet with all your shit talking over the winter-oh ya you gotta work every sat from 5 am to 5 pm every sat -sorry

doesnt take a hole lot to make a light weight chevy with nos to run 10.50 -so shut your pie hole and get that pig to the track :smt097

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.