Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2011 RENEGADE RACING NEWS

61K views 964 replies 69 participants last post by  jonesy1 
#1 ·
Hopefully we all had a great Holiday Season and we're all getting ready for the 2011 season.

If you missed it we have website http://renegaderacingassociation.weebly.com/index.html fellow racer Ray Litz created a great site for us. It has all our information, photos, rules and etc.

We also have a facebook page RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION, check us out and become a friend.

My signature carries our 2011 Sponsor list, we are hoping to expand this list a little more in the near future. Thank you for the support. Remember to mention RENEGADE RACING it could save you some money.

3 Classes in 2011: RENEGADE 8.90, Outlaw Limited Street, RENEGADE 10.50

Tom Hyatt has signed on to be our TECH DIRECTOR for 2011

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION will be represented by Ralph Lukas at the Pittsburgh Auto-Rama

At the Cleveland Auto-Rama the RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION will have a display featuring cars from all 3 classes, handing out flyers and talking to the public.

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION will again be a regular mention and be interviewed on TOM LANG'S racing talk radio program.

More news to follow...

See less See more
#16 ·
We will be selling tickets for our WINTERFEST GATHERING and FUNDRAISER held on January 22nd, cost is 10.00. Proceeds will be used for T-shirts, postage, printing cost and misc. expenses that the ASSOCIATION has. We'll have a cash raffle for all ticket holders during the night.

Last year we had 32 guys saying they would make it and only 16 showed, by selling tickets hopefully we can avoid over or underbooking a location by weeding out the tire kickers. We're selling tickets until Jan 10th to ensure booking the location that fits us.

you can paypal LOVELANDRACING2000@YAHOO.COM or PM me and I'll get you my address to send a check to

#18 ·
Hopefully this twist of irony is over with like last year...
16 of 32 talkers showed up to the shin dig - 50%, and.what, 23 racers of 46? Talkers showed up for an event... that lil fact does kind of piss me off... maybe its just.me...

#17 ·
good idea tom! $10 is a small contribution that anyone can afford. renegade is run for free for all of us racers to have a place to race at, its the least we could do to help out with the money it takes to do all the little shit that cost money that rra does for us!

#26 ·
tom, just a reminder that nate's race at milan is june 11 for us radial guys.

#41 ·
We have a preliminary list of cars [and alternates] for the CLEVELAND AUTO-RAMA display/info booth. We'll have all 3 classes represented, GM Ford and Mopar, old and new racers, and 3 different power adders.

We'll be there supporting Thompson Raceway Park, showing off our Sponsors [and looking for more], handing out flyers and meeting the masses.

#43 ·
We have a preliminary list of cars [and alternates] for the CLEVELAND AUTO-RAMA display/info booth. We'll have all 3 classes represented, GM Ford and Mopar, old and new racers, and 3 different power adders.

We'll be there supporting Thompson Raceway Park, showing off our Sponsors [and looking for more], handing out flyers and meeting the masses.
I can be there with or without my car. thinking about the canton hot rod show just got my invite. I have the time to go? last weekend in jan. will we have hand outs by then? my bike won a trophy last year. there was a big crowd all weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.