Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Erica Enders Espy Awards.

18K views 186 replies 43 participants last post by  lilredcoupe 
#1 ·
Go to NHRA.com and vote for Erica Enders for the ESPY Award.

#37 ·
there,s no doubt that she has "BECOME" a very good driver, but she has had the best car at almost every race she won. put her in Larry Morgans car from last year and see how many times her driving can produce a win. O the prep on the car has been almost dead on...I don,t think the team gets enough credit.

#38 ·
You would see the exact same thing as what Larry Morgan went thru. You are not going to take a slow car and dominate prostock no matter who you put in the seat. Yes she has a fast car and has made some excellent passes in that car and won a championship with it by beating guys with equally fast cars. The team gets a ton of credit from her in all of her interviews. You guys should go and watch the racing in red videos. An insightful look at the whole team.

#43 ·
Just look at dirty Dave in top fuel he is kicking ass what did he win 2 rounds so far this year / but that is ok because he is a natural cheater/driver must be harder to hook up that matty box on a t/f car . Big bad Dave walking tall kicking ass and taking names, good old welfare Dave has to crawl in where any body will take his miserable cheating ass

#70 ·
Just be fair when you judge someone. Saying "Something about her rubs me the wrong way", or even "I can't stand her", are valid opinions, even though others may not agree. Saying she's a lousy driver or not worthy of competition against a NASCAR figure is just plain stupid.

She didn't 'diss' her team the other day, either. I'd have been aggravated, too, had I been the reining champ and points leader - which she was before round 1 in Norwalk - and at the last second my team switched me to the lane that had been giving the Pro Stocks problems. All she said is "the right lane is the right choice". That's not dissing the team.

#71 ·
Yea whatever. That's exactly what all the personal coaching's been for. The Erica of old, or should I say the REAL Erica, would have thrown just another one of her typical hissy fits.

Look, it's obviously crystal clear if anyone else happens to have their own opinion in here that doesn't agree with some of you get's damned.

Again, had it not been for that team giving her a car that out performs the rest of the field and all that personal coaching she wouldn't all that.

And there's no doubt the NHRA is loving all this just as well, you know with their push for diversity.

#79 ·
It's not about your opinion, it's all in your constant driving delivery of said opinion.

Cast your vote and carry on.

#87 ·
Guys, some of you think she's doing great, I'm fine with that. And I'm not going to call you names for it either. Believe it or not I respect your opinion. I would hope you could in the same manner respect other peoples opinions who may differ from yours. Is that really that difficult to do?

#101 ·
What a disappointment. I was all excited that I would come in this morning and review all the data that 'coupe was going to bring to the table to substantiate his claims. Talk about a buzzkill...........

And why all the whining about a personal coach?? Who gives a phuck if she does or not. If she and/or Elite is smart, she WOULD have one, regardless of her performance in the car. Do you realize how may high-level professional athletes have these types of coaches? You need to do your homework, son.

Sean D

#104 ·
Listen, all this crazy shit about personal coaches, can't drive, automated pro stock cars, easy to drive, anyone can do it, whining, poor loser is just ridiculous. Like her or don't, your option, but lay off all this other stuff. And, one more thing,I and my brother have been around drag racing a long time and she is as good as there is behind the wheel. There need not be anymore discussion about that. I assure you not anyone on here knows more about her and her ability than I do. If anyone would like to discuss this further or even come by and really meet her and myself, we are in Joliet this weekend.

Royce Freeman
Elite Motorsports

#109 ·
Cool to see you posting here Royce, its really a shame to read some of the crap that comes from other's keyboards. Good to know none of you or your team get caught up in the bullshit that goes along with living in a fishbowl. Good luck this weekend and the rest of the season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.