Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Fast and Loud gets a hold of 1st and 2nd Firebirds

8K views 41 replies 34 participants last post by  BlackBeard 
#1 ·
How bad do you think they will fuck these 2 cars up?

#5 · (Edited)
If they own them, they can do whatever they damn well please....................

After all this is America, where you are free to fuck things up ALL ON YOUR OWN!!!
If they do or not, it WILL be in the eyes of the beholder...no more no less!

After all opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one and they ALL stink!

Your Pal, Gary

#6 ·
They will probably put some ugly gold wheels on them and lower them. Maybe they will make a race car out of one.lol

#10 ·
They fuck up everything so why would this be different.

#39 ·

#16 ·
I see Tom was back I thought they shit canned him and another guy for undermining the ego with hair .I bet the producers wanted them back .

#29 ·
They will rip out the factory motor and Trans cause they can't / don't know how to rebuild them. Install crate engines and OD transmissions. Sue will do the interiors. They will sub out anything and everything possible. And then put air ride suspensions on them. Top them off with a big ole Fd up GMonkey logo on the hoods and then cut some do-nuts in them. Same thing they do to every overpriced bucket of bolts that comes through their shop.

Oh yeah /------ in 3 days

#33 ·
I wish they would bring back "Dancing With Stars" so some of ya would have something to watch so ya would stop bitchin about a decent car show... Its better than fucking "Honey Doo Doo"...

#38 ·
i think its a good car show, one of the few i enjoy to watch. the ferrari episode mentioned earlier. I know its a rare car blah blah blah, but their end product was amazing.i think it was the best looking f40 I've ever seen. I've always been into rest mods, if it gets a classic back out on the road more power to them.

it went from this

TO THIS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.