Yellow Bullet Forums banner

New M/T 275 ???

29K views 148 replies 75 participants last post by  sheldonw 
#1 ·
I heard the mold was done for the new 275. When will this be available to us??? Are they in testing??? Tommy told us they would be available around the South Georgia race. I have not seen them yet. Are we getting close?

#3 ·
I would like to do some testing on this tire as well. Going to be ready early for next season, lots to learn!
DonB.

#5 · (Edited)
From what I was told by Tommy of Mickey Thompson, this tire was going to be just as good as the hoosier. Also it was going to be atleast as big as it also. He said he was going to give a few sets to the people who were faithfull with the Mickey 275 all year.. I was hoping I was going to get a set!!!! I guess time will tell. Any word on what was changed besides the size??? sidewall??
Hey Don, I know the mold was done and they were testing it.. Have you heard anymore???
Brendan

#10 ·
To much info From some I must stop sharing.

Tire is moving forward be patience.
sorry guys..... didnt know this was a secert..... We just want M/T to be on top in every class..... This is the only class that the tire is 2nd choice... We will be patience and keep using your tires... Please remember us, when it is out!!!
Thanks

#11 ·
#12 ·
Hey, could you sign me up for testing one of the bigger sizes (30" dia) when they are available? It will make me feel better about the 8+ sets of M/T's I have worn out and replaced over the last 3 years...:p

#19 ·
Any word when they will be available?

#22 ·
Sam, when you hear something, let us know...

#23 ·
about what??

#32 ·
I hear what you are saying. We do our best to get things done quick, but we put have to put the performance first. If we didn't do that you might get the first option mentioned. We'd rather give you a proven product that meets or exceeds your expections. I'm thinking you'd prefer that too.

Thanks,

Jason Moulton

#33 ·
Does that mean that if our racing season starts in May, should we wait until April-May to buy our tires or is it not going to be ready by then and not worry about waiting for then for this season? Just wondering?

Thanks

#35 ·
I'd like to give you a definate answer and say we'd have something before you need tires, but at this point I can't until we prove the product. If you don't need tires right now, I'd say you might want to hold off. Trust me, when we know we have something, we'll let people know.

Thanks,

Jason Moulton

#40 ·
Tom,
Lookng to get two sets of tires to test with, both 275's
Need one set of the 3754R, and a set of your new shoes when they are available... You going to be in Georgia?
DonB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.