Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Sbf w/ glide

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Hutch 
#1 ·
This has been a long battle mustang w/ a very well built 302 w/ hydraulic roller cam w/ powerglide 1.72 1st gear 5.14 out back, the car has never left hard unless I'm spraying the mess out of it, it has a 8in Ptc converter 4000. On the motor it's really bad Sluggish in low rpms but as it gets on out it like it awakens, Hutch I need some help? I have pulled converter out and carried it back to Kenny to check for blow thru but he said it was fine, I think it may be to much converter all I try to run is 7.0 headsup, but 60ft r way off and reactions r not what they need to be. Any suggestions I would appreciate it,it does good on a bunch of spray but all I want to do is 7.0!! Thanks

#2 ·
Also it's r block 302 cola billet crank, eagle hbeams, Ross 95:1 pistons w/ twisted wedge heads the only cam specs I have 231intake, 234exhaust 606/609 victor jr intake 850 race demon it's still not enough to run 7.0 on the motor so just spray 75 on plate to get it on down its pro brake and glide splined in the trans , like I said its killer on the hard hits though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.