Yellow Bullet Forums banner

West Coast Drag Racing ain't dead yet! NMCA WEST opener coverage here!

12K views 92 replies 36 participants last post by  BlackNback 
#1 ·
While some may have retired their blowers or big blocks for bran muffins and Birkenstocks, we're here to keep drag racing alive on the West Coast. The season opener of the brand new NMCA WEST series has kicked off this weekend at historic Famoso Raceway and we'll be updating the NMCA site all weekend long.

If you are within driving distance to Bakersfield please join us in kicking this inaugural season off, otherwise stay tuned for daily updates to this weekend's race.

For complete coverage, including images, videos, qualifying and round by round information go to www.nmcadigital.com

Today was only set up and TnT, but qualifying sets this weekend into high gear Saturday.

Thanks!

See less See more
#34 ·
qualified # 2 with a 7.25. Why aren't you here Kelly??

#35 ·
i think I need to update my sig. Hey what is the 275 1/4 mile record? Et...

#42 ·
Good Luck boys! See ya in Pomona!!

#46 ·
Sorry guys, I had to head out for a family function, but my guys are still there and will be updating the NMCA site well into the evening.

The main page www.nmcadigital.com will have images, info, videos, etc. While the forum page will have posted E and Q data: http://forums.nmcadigital.com/forumdisplay.php?f=306

I'll also be checking in on my phone once I'm done driving.

Some teasers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.