Yellow Bullet Forums banner

5 year old kills sister with gun

22K views 279 replies 73 participants last post by  speeder9 
#1 ·
Wtf none of you nra gun lovers saying any thing about these 2 poor kids
what the fucking HELL dumb ass mother kicker give a gun to a 5 year old
The people giving the kids the gun the the peronts of the kids should be shot
Know the 5 year old is fucked for life and the sister us gone for ever , not to mention the family will never be the same
I really hate shit like this
Kids getting killed in any form fucks with my head and heart

#8 ·
Should cars be outlawed too?

The gun did nothing!! The irresponsible parents did.... and the general public should not be punished due to someone elses negligence!! PERIOD!!
So I should interpret this to mean you are against stringent gun laws or banning of guns correct? :)

#23 ·
These same "ban guns" people are responsible for child proofing everything in life!!

Nothing should be child proofed.. Parents should be responsible for that!! Not the phuckin industry or the government!!

When you idiot proof the world.. you simply produce more idiots!!

#38 ·
So if the parents leave the keys in the car.. running.. while they go inside the store to buy shit with their kids in the car.. its that cars fault that the kid put the car in drive and killed himself?

Your argument simply shows you cannot take responsibility for your own actions!!

#40 ·
I have no link , saw it on nbc news , your all right , it not the gun , it every fucking Retard that oun one just for the sake of it
For you bumb ass , we pretty much need a car to get on with our live , there is no reason to need a gun to live
Man saw this and had to hug me kids
Stupid stupid people out there , and they have guns around

#43 ·
I have no link , saw it on nbc news , your all right , it not the gun , it every fucking Retard that oun one just for the sake of it
For you bumb ass , we pretty much need a car to get on with our live , there is no reason to need a gun to live
Man saw this and had to hug me kids
Stupid stupid people out there , and they have guns around
I own a 45 thats sits on my nightstand that wont harm a soul, unless I tell it to.

#49 ·
hey monty i think your a stand up guy , i like most of every thing you say and do
you seem to have alot to say on this ome

they explaining you views on this one to the 5 year old and the 2 year old sister thats dead now

it easy on guns , this would never of happened

#56 ·
Tony I would never pass judgement on someone who is a good person based on their opinions on guns..

I love guns... and I have no shame and saying so..

Let me ask you a question...

If the mother and father gave this kid a 12" knife and the result was the same outcome.. Would you blame the knife or the parents?

#51 ·
I got rid of my fire extinguisher because I can just call 911 and the fire dpt. responds FASTER than cops do. I feel so much safer now that I don't have to even think about putting out a fire. I'm gonna leave it to the only people who should own a fire fighting piece of hardware. I mean why........WHY .......would anyone need a fire extinguisher? The fire dept does a much better job.

If your story is true (no link given) it is shameful to hear about a child being hurt/killed in anyway. People live,then they die. Some live longer than others. I lost a brother at age 4 so don't lecture me about my statement. How dare you!!!! Death is a part of life. Do EVERYTHING you can to preserve the lives of the ones you love. I choose to train my family to arm themselves in the event EVIL shows its face. Evil exists in every dark corner and sometimes it shows up in the light. I will NOT be forced to be a victim. Maybe you anti gun folks like being a victim EVERY TIME you open your eyes. I have a GOD given right to sustain my life as long as HE sees fit. Everyone will die. Only one person EVER proved that wrong. What say you?

#69 ·
Its a sad deal. This happened about a hundred miles from where I live. Some of my good friends have a daughter that played with the little girl that lost her life. Their taking it kinda hard. It wasn't the guns fault, it was poor parenting. They shouldn't have left a empty gun in reach of kids, much less a loaded one.

#71 ·
I filed a lawsuit against Miller Welders for making me pick up a red hot piece of metal after welding it with THEIR effing welder. Bass-turds.....now I have to wear a band aid to prevent infection. If I get an infection.......I'm REALLY gonna be pissed.

Why do people who hate guns want to force all of us to hate them,too? Lets just ban DEATH. THAT'LL fix everything. Make it a law to ban death and no one will ever die again.

#74 ·
We're attempting to keep the stupid from killing themselves off...let them go!

On a serious note:
Parents keeping loaded guns around young kids is pretty fucking stupid, and these parents should suffer for it.(I'm sure they will)

#78 ·
It is a Cricket. Single shot, bolt action 22. The dang thing is only 2 feet long. They do come in pink, but my boy's is synthetic black with a scope. It does not cock itself by operating the bolt. It still needs to have the cocking mechanism pulled back after the bolt is racked. So, the parent probably did not fire the last bullet, and stored it with the firing pin still in ready mode. Dumbass parent for sure.

http://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/crickett-rifles-c-1316_1424_1534_1547.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.