Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Lets see all the procharged small blocks that broke the 1000 hp mark

112K views 182 replies 83 participants last post by  pcn 
#1 ·
Post up all your conventional small blocks no matter what make that broke the 1000 hp mark Procharged. There is alot of big blocks on this forum but not alot of small blocks. If you are so inclined let us know what conventional stuff you are using to get it done !! I would like to see Mr. Morris take on this.

#3 ·
Here's mine. Haven't run it with the gear drive yet but I hope it makes at least what it did with the belt. MCRP built the engine with Trick Flow Street Heats, Camshaft Innovations cam, Diamond Pistons, Bryant crank, GRP rods, and Edelbrock intake. I use a Procharger F1R.

#6 ·
LS2 402, TFS 235's, LS6(plastic intake)75mm TB, HR cam (239/254-115), 1 7/8 headers, Vortech YSi, 10 rib, pump gas and meth. Old dyno at the beginning of the year-with some more rpm and tuning who knows how much it is now?

Leaving off idle with a 1.45 sixty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfxHsFUFOZc

3600lbs with me in it, AC, power everything, gets 23mpg hwy, and 16 in the city.

#7 ·

1400hp..406sbc F2 procharger brodix heads steve morris cam and hat built by scrivener performance .....ran best 8.15@170 in my 3600lb malibu on radials and full exaust:_

#9 ·
These are some wicked small blocks !!! keep them coming!!

Here is mine . No numbers yet but hoping to break 1000 hp . Dart 400 little m, 8.5:1 compression ,AFR 227 Eliminator heads, Steve Morris cam,procharger 1800 A/W intercooler with an F2 running a BS3 with 160lb injectors.

#26 ·
What CFE Heads are they

#17 ·
Morris-built 372 SBC. F1 Procharger, Noribuilt A/W, custom Comp solid roller, Speier-ported Profiler heads, CSU carb. No dyno on this specific engine. Should crest 1000 hp with the new tune.

#20 ·
i dont see vacume pumpson most of these. what do you do about all the crankcase pressure?

#24 ·
Here is a pic of my 291" it made a little over 850 two years ago. It now has a CSU 850 with EV bowls and hat, in the process of getting a air to water intercooler and then the order will go out for a New Era cam and rod, piston, ring set up. Hoping for between 1000 and 1100 HP.

#33 ·
This is my old combination,half of it currently all over the world courtesy of fleabay..... GM 355 with TRW forged pistons, Procharger 3 core A/A, F1C on 8rib 3.55" pulley, AFR 195 comps, Carb Shop carb, Air gap rpm, Hooker 1 7/8 Super Comps. The Be cool Rad and Procharger bracket is on ebay at the moment if any one is interested.....

I stripped it down before I damaged the stock GM block/crank.

New Dart Little M 406, Callies Magnum crank, JE Pistons, AFR 235, Super Vic, solid roller, Jesel SS shaft rocker, twin Procharger F1C gear drive, AIS meth/water injection in slow progress!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.