Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Pamona Raceway

6K views 152 replies 27 participants last post by  Blackmagic94 
#1 ·
I'm having trouble finding any info on open test n tune sessions. All they have on their website is their actual race schedule (which is minimal in itself), and they haven't been answering their phones. I'm looking to make some passes away from the AZ heat.

Anybody know if they're open every Friday night or know their schedule? Thanks in advance.

#41 ·
WTF do I need a moderator for? They were the person bragging about making illegal passes and talking shit about about a track that is NHRA sanctioned. You were man enough to make the comment. Man up and talk for yourself. You cant even tell us what you tested and how your testing worked out....lol

#44 ·
No one has to try and make you look like anything. You do a great job of it yourself. WTF is NAWZ....lol So how did your new 15 dollar tire guage workout for ya? By the comment you made about Famosa not being a NHRA sanctioned track pretty much tells me your clueless. Youre the one that put yourself in this position.

#47 ·
Pills? What pills and cant you be a little more original than that wornout statement of 10 years ago? You cant/wont answer what you tested because you didnt test jack shit and wont share what makes you illegal so another racer could possibly use your excuse for a test and tune session! I really didnt think footbraker could be right on anything. Seems like you are a career test and tuner. I wonder why SIR wont let ya down their track.....lol

#49 ·
Hey 345D.... I can't believe you don't know what "NAWS" IS!! What are you new?? It comes from the land of SUP BRO..& YO DOG LOL ;)

#51 ·
Hey INTO, I see the ole boss qualified pretty high up this weekend. NAWZ aint that some slang word for shit ya spray into a engine that makes it go faster? Yo Yo doggie,I getz it! Yea I've run at Bakersfield before. Boss? I am my own boss. Into,wouldnt ya love to find a guy like this first round? Ya back to work yet?

#52 ·
Yeah I would and guess NAWZ is that happy go fast gas ;) I start a new job next month Working a buds shop for now Getting ready for next weekend How are you?? Bob does good in Wa

#54 ·
Fuck you. No one is bitching. I'm calling the guy out. He claims or brags he ran a car illegally. I guess thats the type of guy you want in a lane next to you. Oh,and FUCK YOU again....lol INTO,glad to see you are gettin back to work. You gonna do pretty much the same thing? Things are good here. Gettin ready to run out the door and see if I can find a hobby! Must be a few around in the hood somewhere.

#61 ·
Hey D, does Barona go uphill? Never been there but in that video it looked like the track was uphill somewhat and not just after the finish line.

#72 ·
Ok, so now you wanna fight? Look clown, although unarmed from the start, this little battle of wits was your idea.

Kick ass job of ruining a thread that was had zero negative intentions, but was to send out thanks for some recommendations and even thanks to a very understanding group of people (track employees). Your parents must be proud to have raised a fully functional Mongaloid, who can use a keyboard.

Have a nice day.

#68 ·
Don't know if he was there or not. I do know that Tech at BF is pretty strict and if you do run faster then you are allowed or sneak shit by Tech and get caught, they will kick you off the track.. Then again I have never just TnT'd there. And my shit is legal

#69 ·
Only cars I have seen that have a problem stopping are cars with stock brakes and the drivers want to keep it on the mat past the stripe. Harold Meziere and the CIFCA are a different story. CIFCA car never got the chutes out in time and Harold just brain farted.Rick Reynolds one of the new owners gets his Pinto stopped with no problems and it runs 5.20's. Kinda odd especially if a guy has a new car out for the first time that he aint braggin on it...lol Just the illegal BS! If youre too much of a puss to run at a local track that just may be better theres something that dont add up. This isnt youre first day either!

#73 ·
And thanks for the PM's. Very insightful and full of intelligence. Fuckin Moron. These messages sound like they came from a third grader. They funny part is your laughing at me lol....

PM #1

Drag Racer 345D said:
Look here you fuckin punk. Youre type give drag racing a bad name. Bragging you made illegal passes! You aint a fuckin racer. You aint shit as a matter of fact. Too much of a **** to run your car in your backyard because its too hot....lol What a pussy. I live in Scottsdale you bitch. You want to riun your cum guzzler to my face? I'll teach you something like you have never been taught before. You probably have some junk pos that SIR wont let you run. If youre such a racer. What did you test other that your tire guage. Let me know when you grow the nuts to meet up.By the way. Your mom sucks a mean dick. Well,thats what all her customers had to say!
PM #2

Drag Racer 345D said:
By the way pussy. I know why you asked if I race at Bakersfield. You figgered you be safe to run your cick sucker cause if I said I raced there. You figgered I live close. Well pussy you thought wrong.You want me to send ya the PM's from people I know on YB that are laughing their asses off at you? I called you out and you either cant answer my questions or never really went to Bakersfield. Prove it if ya did. What car did ya run? I know a couple people that work at the track that would remember. Especially if there werent too many cars!Maybe if ya ever get to SIR let me know. I'll come bitch slap ya there too.Youre a nobody!When you used the word NAXZ we all laughed at you. Real racers know the mentality of the idiots that call it that. Go play with your BONRT. Ya cant play with real racers.....lol
PM #3

Drag Racer 345D said:
Whats the matter ya little bitch. Your vagina dry up all of a sudden when you find out I am in your backyard? Run your cocksucker now pussy....lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.