Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Outlaws TV program on Discovery Channel

10M views 50K replies 3K participants last post by  VSAdmin 
#1 ·
New TV show focusing on the Street Racers from the OKC area..

I dont think this is going to be good for Drag Racings image as a whole..

What do you think?

#1,044 ·
I would love to see more thrashing on the cars, show a fast forward of them tearing out the engine or replacing a piston and show the clock as well, outsiders can get a real feel for the time, labor, and love we put into our cars just to get to the track/race. also a huge improvement would be show the race in real time then go back and show different angles and slow motion so everyone can understand how quick the cars are, right now the 20 sec to show one race makes them look like 6.50 1/8mi cars. I can deal with the drama at the race but only w/o the off tack drama. Just my opionon which is just like my asshole, everybody got one

#1,045 ·
I would love to see more thrashing on the cars, show a fast forward of them tearing out the engine or replacing a piston and show the clock as well, outsiders can get a real feel for the time, labor, and love we put into our cars just to get to the track/race. also a huge improvement would be show the race in real time then go back and show different angles and slow motion so everyone can understand how quick the cars are, right now the 20 sec to show one race makes them look like 6.50 1/8mi cars. I can deal with the drama at the race but only w/o the off tack drama. Just my opionon which is just like my pro-street camaro, everybody got one
fixed it for ya :p

#1,051 ·
LOL, no worries I think we've talk before on here. she just my over tired, under powered 2300lb bracket car, but she win's me money like that. My novas on radials now and we're playing with a cheater plate. on a small shot she went 10.40 133, not fast but fun in a tagged pumpgas street car.

#1,052 ·
I would love to see more thrashing on the cars, show a fast forward of them tearing out the engine or replacing a piston and show the clock as well, outsiders can get a real feel for the time, labor, and love we put into our cars just to get to the track/race. also a huge improvement would be show the race in real time then go back and show different angles and slow motion so everyone can understand how quick the cars are, right now the 20 sec to show one race makes them look like 6.50 1/8mi cars. I can deal with the drama at the race but only w/o the off tack drama.
that would be cool to see

#1,055 ·
that would be cool to see
no one ecspecially my wife realize the blood and sweat I put into the car, hell more of that then money. I've thrashed all night and day to load up the sec the cars done, drive 1.5 hours and lose 2nd rd, that's just the way we roll.
I didn't like the 1st episode but then I saw 2 old pinks and yeah its growing on me now, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.