Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Outlaws TV program on Discovery Channel

10M views 50K replies 3K participants last post by  VSAdmin 
#1 ·
New TV show focusing on the Street Racers from the OKC area..

I dont think this is going to be good for Drag Racings image as a whole..

What do you think?

#8,283 ·
#8,284 ·
By the way, thanks to all our fans and haters we gained even more viewers last night and set a personal record in our demographic. Which is huge because everyone thinks we just gain carry over viewers from fast n loud, but last night there was no fast n loud. So to be up against Monday night football, AND on our own in the 10pm eastern slot says big things about bringing our OWN audience. Bring on more race shows, and third season hopefully !!
That's awesome congrats!

#8,286 ·
By the way, thanks to all our fans and haters we gained even more viewers last night and set a personal record in our demographic. Which is huge because everyone thinks we just gain carry over viewers from fast n loud, but last night there was no fast n loud. So to be up against Monday night football, AND on our own in the 10pm eastern slot says big things about bringing our OWN audience. Bring on more race shows, and third season hopefully !!
Can't wait to see the Pontiac make a few passes! I smoked her over pretty good at PRI and she looks pretty tough!

#8,287 ·
#8,294 ·
For everyone on this thread that hasn't met these guys, let me tell you this. These guys are true hardcore car guys, and a true class act. These are the guys that you would hang out with at the track, at the local cruise hang out, where ever. These are the dudes that we all grew up with doing this stuff that got us to where we are today...no matter where that is. I saw more than once all of them talking to total strangers, smiling the whole time, inviting them to OKC to race or just to watch.....and doing it in a welcoming way. No cocky attitude or chest pounding what so ever. You guys are welcome in my pits any time.

BC, Shawn, Doc, Dave, Boosted GT....all of you guys. We had a blast to say the least. Glad we could disrupt your eating and sleeping schedule for a few days. Lol. I really hope you all make it to SGMP. We won't party near as hard...but we'll race like it's our job for 6 days straight! All of you PM me with your numbers and I'll shoot ya mine so we can keep in touch so that you'll know when we'll be bringing the radial freak show to a town near you! :rolleyes:
I just saw this post! I was star struck hanging with all the big names that I always read about in magazines or saw racing on the live stream LOL. Never thought I'd be partying and downing beers left and right with them. This was also my first PRI and I can say that it was a PERFECT way to end 2013. Thanks Brad for the advice in the AFCO booth and the beer drinking partying after the show. Good luck to you and your program. There are way too many names to list but I'd just like to say that drag racing in general is one giant family. It was pretty evident this weekend. Thanks everyone. See you in 2014!

#8,299 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.