Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Racepak Ultra Dash Street Version

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  RayL 
#1 ·
Hey guys - first time posting on YB. My brother Mark is a member and told me to check it out.

Has anyone used the Racepak Ultra Dash street version? If so, is it the same general display and size as the other UD? I understand it's a stand alone instrumentation panel and I'm interested if anyone has used it in a drag race application.

I want the function of the dash without having to purchase a RacePak data logger system.

Thanks guys.

Brent

#2 ·
The dash is dimensionally the same as the other UDX displays. If you want the look of the dash with no recording or replay capabilities, this is the one for you. It does offer warning lights, turn signal indicator and odometer features the others dont.

#3 ·
The dash is dimensionally the same as the other UDX displays. If you want the look of the dash with no recording or replay capabilities, this is the one for you. It does offer warning lights, turn signal indicator and odometer features the others dont.
What is the YB hookup price???
We are looking at one to put in a nova pro-touring car we are finishing up with the ls-2 install on.

#5 ·
i have the street dash in my drag radial car and i must say it is an amazing piece. i will never buy gauges again as long as these are available .

#6 ·
Wow - thanks guys! I'll definately purchase one then. It's nice to hear some positive feedback about the product from racers who are using it. I believe it retails for around $700ish so it's likely less expensive then purchasing all the gauges that offer the same instrumentation.

When I go to purchase it, is there a seperate install or sender kit that I need?

Brent

#7 ·
twinturbo GT - I noticed that you are a contact for the cable drives. I have a mechanical Enderle pump and a rear mounted fuel cell. My chassis builder Dan Parker mentioned to me that the cable drive may be helpful in my application. I'm afraid the rear mounted cell won't allow for appropriate fuel delivery to my mechanical pump.

Do you have any pics or a link to see what the cable deal looks like?

Brent

#8 ·
Brent,

The street rod dash comes with a pressure and temp sending unit already. If you have any other questions just let me know.

#10 ·
Brent,

The street rod dash comes with a pressure and temp sending unit already. If you have any other questions just let me know.
Hello Joe,
I have a BS3 DAI, for data logging I can view with a laptop right?
I am just wondering what the difference is in $$$ using the street rod dash just for monitoring but still using the data logging capabilities if the BS3 for tuning. I know the ultradash has a model specifically for the BS3. Does this Ultradash require more sensors and if so what would I be looking at.

Bottom line is I am ready to purchase guages and am entertaining the thought of just using the Street rod dash instead.

Thanks Joe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.