Yellow Bullet Forums banner

The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia Pay Per View ***NOW LIVE TIMING***

76K views 1K replies 204 participants last post by  BLUE SBF 
#1 ·

Have we got a deal for you! If you can’t make it down to South Georgia for The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia $20,000 to win Mickey Thompson Drag Radial vs. The World race, you can watch every round live over the internet from start to finish for only $15.00. Just follow this link to the PPV portal, create your user account and pay for the race. You will gain instant access to the live feed. All you have to do is click on the ‘Access Content’ button after paying. Once the button is clicked, a windows media player will pop open and the feed will start. It’s that easy.

The pay portal is through PayPal, however you DO NOT need a PayPal account to purchase the feed. When the PayPal window opens, next to the PayPal login window is a link to pay with your credit or debit card. It says ‘continue’.

Here’s the process step by step.
1. Access PPV site – Click here
2. Create your account user name, you will automatically be logged into the system
3. Click on purchase live event
4. Once you click on the purchase event, the screen will change to a PayPal button, click it to open the pay portal
5. Pay for the feed using a credit card or PayPal account
6. Once the transaction is completed, you will automatically return to PPV window, click on the ‘Access Content’ button and enjoy the race!

We had hoped to have the Silverlight cross browser media player embedded in the window for this race. However, the company hosting the service could not have the page ready in time. So we will use Windows media player for this race. If you do not have windows media player, download it here – Windows Media Player (MAC and Windows versions available)

If you have any questions, you can email Mark Walter at editor@dragstory.com

As a reminder, all of the profits from the PPV goes back into the race to make the next event even bigger and better!

>>>>>JUST ADDED JUST ADDED JUST ADDED <<<<<

We have just added Live Timing for this weekends race! Denny Savage spoke with the folks at SGMP while I worked out the details with the gang at www.1320go.com You'll be able to see every run from qualifying through eliminations.

http://1320go.com/dragstory/livetiming.php

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia Pay Per View

The feed should start around 9am on friday and will run through the end of qualifying.

On Saturday it will start around 10am and run until we are finished.

#8 ·
I've gotten a few good questions over the last day or so. One was about the start times, 9 am on Friday and 10 am on Saturday. The other is about when you will have access if you pre-pay. I have the account set to allow access starting at 8 tomorrow morning. So, after 8 your accounts will become active and give you access to the link. Since there is no scheduled broadcast tomorrow, the player will open and then give you a fault, that's normal when there's no feed. I am planning on doing some testing during the day tomorrow, not sure when though. I'll put a post up when I start the test so if folks want to test the feed that can.

#9 ·
I've gotten a few good questions over the last day or so. One was about the start times, 9 am on Friday and 10 am on Saturday. The other is about when you will have access if you pre-pay. I have the account set to allow access starting at 8 tomorrow morning. So, after 8 your accounts will become active and give you access to the link. Since there is no scheduled broadcast tomorrow, the player will open and then give you a fault, that's normal when there's no feed. I am planning on doing some testing during the day tomorrow, not sure when though. I'll put a post up when I start the test so if folks want to test the feed that can.

#13 ·
Yep, $15 for the weekend. I think that's a stellar deal.

BTW, we're at the track...we'll get setup and test equipment tomorrow.

#15 ·
Round 3 of qualifying is slated to start at 5. So maybe as late as 7 or 8?

#26 ·
Folks,

We just found out there was an issue with the email account that was used for the PayPal portal. We have fixed that problem as of 1:30 eastern time, however there is no way we can change what has happened to give you automatic access. The easiest way for us to straighten this out is have you forward a copy of your Paypal receipt and user name you created when you signed up for the PPV to editor@dragstroy.com. I will manually turn your account on once I receive your email. Depending on how many there are, it may take a little while to get caught up.

We are very sorry this happened, and will do everything we can to get you squared away as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Mark

#29 ·
Just sent mine to you as well...

Folks,

We just found out there was an issue with the email account that was used for the PayPal portal. We have fixed that problem as of 1:30 eastern time, however there is no way we can change what has happened to give you automatic access. The easiest way for us to straighten this out is have you forward a copy of your Paypal receipt and user name you created when you signed up for the PPV to editor@dragstroy.com. I will manually turn your account on once I receive your email. Depending on how many there are, it may take a little while to get caught up.

We are very sorry this happened, and will do everything we can to get you squared away as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.