Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Would you rather stick it in her arse

Anal sex

37K views 146 replies 92 participants last post by  Fabio 
#1 · (Edited)
What is the obsession with anal sex these days?

I learnt and live by the rule the bums are for shitting out of, and it is 'gay's only domain.

Responsible Doctors certainly don't recomend it, but blokes these days seem fascinated by it.

Are we breeding a whoel bunch of gays who would rather poke it up her arse than put it where it should go?

Is this the end of the human race - :p

#4 ·
Do they, or are they just doing it to make their man happy or it is seen as 'fashionable'?

#19 ·
#20 ·
If the girl likes it why not? There is nothing gay about it if it's with a woman unless you are thinking about some guys ass when you are doing it.

#21 ·
Keep telling yourself that fagboy!
:-KFCD

#24 ·
Sometimes is cool

#28 ·
Lots of women have awsome orgasm from anal others don't care to try it. Before I got married I had almost 30 years of bachelor party life. Apartment I lived at for 10 years was full time party place not much didn't happen there.Had good number of younger girls who loved it and I was always told never let a lady down and damn sure don't let good slut down.

#125 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.