Yellow Bullet Forums banner

pinks all out is back!

52K views 253 replies 88 participants last post by  Bigtruckdrivah 
#1 ·
seen this on facebook.

Pinks: Bring It BACK

54 mins · https://www.facebook.com/#

FRIDAY (Feb) THE 13th 2015 The News you been waiting for is here! PINKS IS BACK! please goto this link to stay up to date as we merge pages https://www.facebook.com/pinksalloutweek?ref=hl
IT’S BACK! PINKS ALL OUT JULY 4TH WEEK AT ROCKINGHAM
"The fact that racers and fans still want PINKS, is both an honor and extremely humbling. Their unwavering passion is the reason I'm bringing it back. I’m hoping PINKS WEEK at Rockingham, will become the largest grassroots drag racing f...estival in the world! Like Sturgis, it will be a one-week event. The one chance, each year, for friends and family, from all over the country, to come together and celebrate all things cars, bikes and speed!" - Rich Christensen, Creator of PINKS
“My years of experience with the Pinks brand and Rich Christensen Entertainment has me leading the charge to bring Pinks back to the grassroots drag racing community. Pinks All Out has been one of the most popular events in grassroots drag racing history. The exciting on track competition created some of the best “true” reality television ever produced. Rich and I are extremely excited to have the opportunity to connect with Steve Earwood and Rockingham Dragway on July 4th week 2015 to "Bring PINKS Back” - Brian Bossone Executive Producer of TV & Live Event Production
“We are ecstatic about working again with Rich Christensen and the staff of PINKS ALL OUT. The PINKS program Rich put together a few years back changed the programming landscape as it applies to all forms of auto racing. It was the most talked about grassroots racing experience ever. Our PINKS ALL OUT event remains the largest paid admission day in The Rock’s 44-year history. PINKS ALL OUT is a natural for Rockingham Dragway, which sits in the very center of the motorsports universe with virtually every top NASCAR team in nearby Charlotte and with no less than 20 other dragstrips in commuting distance. Not a week goes by that someone doesn’t ask me,“when is PINKS coming back?”.This is just a tremendous boost for our industry! Steve Earwood Owner Rockingham Dragway
Brian Bossone

See less See more
#204 ·
Had a good time and met a few YB members. Got to race a golf cart, thanks Busturazz. Pinks camera gal embarrassed me by running down the track faster. Then didnt ride back with me.:(

Looking forward to racing at YB Nats this year.

Here's a shot my buddy took of the Marauder.

#234 ·
A message from Mike Adcock, owner of Redline Raceway: I am proud to announce, effective immediately, that Redline Raceway will now be doing business as Adcock Brothers Studios! It is a dream come true for me to combine my expertise in construction and my passion for racing by forming a unique, entertainment entity - as a subsiderary of Adcock Holdings, Inc. Designed specifically for the television, film, commercial, news, magazine and Internet industries, Adcock Brothers Studios features the only "on property" fully functioning, premiere drag strip, in the world! "Providing the perfect environment to create magical, motorsports art" - is our mission and will always be a top priority.
Our first client is Rich Christensen Media. Rich has agreed to make Adcock Brothers Studios the exclusive location for his all new PINKS: ALL OUT, which will air on The Outdoor Channel. We are also in the planning phase for a new 40x500 ft. structure designed specifically for Rich's latest television series creation, entitled Top End Speed. Rich is partnered with a MAJOR production company for this series and, if approved, the building will be featured as a crucial element in Rich's relentless pursuit to find the fastest human on the planet. Called The TES Foot Speed Center, the building will enjoy cooling, heating, humidity control and a Mondo running surface. When completed, it will be the fastest indoor straight-away, for sprinting, on earth!! I would LOVE to have that building on my property for the next two decades!!
Rich is also creating a new Junior Dragsters TV series that will make Adcock Brothers Studios its permanent home! I must tell you - that everybody at Rich Christensen Media (Rich, Steve Lay, Brian Bossone, Kevin Krefting) have been amazing. They were instrumental in helping me bring my studios project to fruition. In fact, I recently asked Rich and his team if they would be open to overseeing our marketing and sales efforts - until I hire a permeant person for the position. They said YES, immediately. It is important to note that Rich has refused to accept a single penny for all the time and energy he has dedicated to making Adcock Brothers Studios a reality. He and his team would only ask me one question during what seemed to be a race-track-owners endless, money-draining, stressful journey ... "how can we help?" Thanks, guys - for everything!!
Finally, I recently purchased an 80x150 ft. building shell that I'll be erecting in the coming months. It will be used for set design and production. It will also have five, enclosed climate-controlled work stations. Obviously, with this new direction, there will be no more racing events, test-n-tunes or track testing. I hope to see all my racing friends competing on PINKS: ALL OUT in the very near future!!
This a really exciting time for the entire Adcock family and I want to thank everyone who has supported me during this process, and to those of you who have wished me the best, as I go forward. Your love and encouragement has been the perfect fuel to keep me going.

https://www.facebook.com/RRaceway/?fref=nf

The response to this was not what they expected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.