Yellow Bullet Forums banner

TrakStar Rims

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  mrhockey 
#1 ·
Was wondering if these rims are heavy?? does anybody have a weight on them?? 15x10 or fronts??
Thanks

#2 ·
Was wondering if these rims are heavy?? does anybody have a weight on them?? 15x10 or fronts??
Thanks
I don't have them but have held a 10 inch its about 12 or so lbs..

Now I do have Holeshot Pentastars 15x11's and they weigh 9.5lbs!!

#8 ·
Yea, I am just going off what he digital scale says. I try not to quote stuff "just off the top of my head", because that is a very scary place. I went and weighed them before I posted. It's almost impossible to get a three piece wheel as light as a one piece. You have the weight of the fasteners to consider and from the design side the bolt flange area has to be extra thick, adding weight that the one piece doesn't have to deal with.

#11 ·
The Holeshot weights are approximate through the style range and depend how much meat is left on the centers for that particular style. Some centers have more aluminum left and therefore the wheels are a little heavier than other styles, but yes the charts has the 15x10s at 11.5lbs for Holeshots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.