Yellow Bullet Forums banner

HAS ANYONE BOUGHT ANY CONTROL ARMS FROM KMJ?

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  BBARTHRACING 
#1 ·
Looking at some tubular arms from KMJENT.COM.Has anyone used them?Looking for feed back good or bad.

#2 ·
Don't.
TRZ is the shit

#10 ·
Buy American made!
TRZ ftw!

#15 ·
WTF "out of my price range". Sell your shit cheap ass! If your safety is that important of course. TRZ here!!!!!
Know the whole story before you run your mouth a-hole.Car needs ball joints and control arm bushings.The kmj stuff is a little more than just buying the parts.If you read i have used TRZ.They make great stuff.Just not looking to spend that kind of money.

#12 ·
TRZ and know you got good stuff

#18 ·

Hey ASSHOLE, this is 2012, everyone knows what buying cheap chinese crap is doing to the country.
So instead of bitching that you can't afford something you haven't earned, and want the other greedy assholes
to tell you it's OK to buy from our biggest threat, because they did!!!
Another typical loser asshole that wants more then they've earned!!!
Get a clue.

#19 ·

Hey ASSHOLE, this is 2012, everyone knows what buying cheap chinese crap is doing to the country.
So instead of bitching that you can't afford something you haven't earned, and want the other greedy assholes
to tell you it's OK to buy from our biggest threat, because they did!!!
Another typical loser asshole that wants more then they've earned!!!
Get a clue.

WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!I simply asked about KMJ because i have never heard of them.Had no idea they were chinese.I was looking for an honest opinion,not a finger pointing session.The armS had a decent price on them and was just curious.I have been in the auto parts business for 22 years and I am Very aware how shitty the chinese product is.A SIMPLE YES OR NO WOULD HAVE DONE DICKHEAD!

#20 ·
Lol!!:smt082:smt082:smt082

#22 ·

WOW, the usual response from another greedy loser, but did anyone expect any less.
It was pointed out by several guys it was chinese crap, but the greedy, gimme gimme guy
that wants something he can't afford can call people names, but can't take it!!
The guy was 100% right, so you're the one that started name calling because you wanted something you haven't earned,
and didn't get the answer you wanted, and started making excuses!!

As always, you get the last word.

Thank you Monty for the block moron feature.

#23 ·

WOW, the usual response from another greedy loser, but did anyone expect any less.
It was pointed out by several guys it was chinese crap, but the greedy, gimme gimme guy
that wants something he can't afford can call people names, but can't take it!!
The guy was 100% right, so you're the one that started name calling because you wanted something you haven't earned,
and didn't get the answer you wanted, and started making excuses!!

As always, you get the last word.

Thank you Monty for the block moron feature.

My god man,let it go!

#25 ·
People get mad at the fact that its made in china.........For EVERY product made in china there is a greedy american behind the wheel
placing the order,KMJ is ProComp and that is 100% American owned ,copyright ripoff artists and 100% garbage

.......be mad at our own CEOs and our sellout mentalitys ........

Thanks for the info!Have tryed some procomp stuff on a 13sec street car and it was trash.Knowing its pro comp is plenty of reason to steer clear.Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.