Yellow Bullet Forums banner

c-16 or q16 on a s/c

975 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  1bad396 
#1 ·
we have smbk ford 347 with a vortech t trim making 18psi . we ran it on the chassis dyno with c 16 and made 762 rwhp . Would like to try Q16 but was wondering if anyone has used this fuel on a s/c car and see any gains . I know that n/a motors pick @25hp any thoughts ????

#3 ·
If you have inlet air temps over 150 degrees or so you probably won't see much of a gain with the Q. If you have an air to air or air to water intercooler and your temps are lower, the Q will give you a bunch of HP. I'd say 50 or so on the low side with a supercharger. If you don't have the intercooler, then I'd stay with the C16 and put more boost to it.

#4 ·
We don't have any intercooler , but we do have Ais alcohol injection system with 2 nozzels , our air temps are @ 140 thur the 1/4 . My guess is to just try it on the chassis dyno and do back to back pulls . We also have fast fxi system to do the tuning with. What a/r would you recommend on the q16 ??? we ran 11.6a/r with c-16 . Thanks pooch565

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.