Yellow Bullet Forums banner

C-16 in dedicated. C-12 in Motor tank

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Roger Blackmore 
#1 ·
The combo is a 13:1 LS1. Factory PCM. 3470 race wt.
Spraying 300 through a Nitrous Outlet plate.
I am running C-12 in the main tank. And C-16 in the dedicated. I have been told by several people to run C-16 in both. They said it will open up the tuning window. I would like to hear some thoughts on this. Also will I need yo make a big change on afr with the NA tune?
Thanks in advance for any input.
Roger

#2 ·
The combo is a 13:1 LS1. Factory PCM. 3470 race wt.
Spraying 300 through a Nitrous Outlet plate.
I am running C-12 in the main tank. And C-16 in the dedicated. I have been told by several people to run C-16 in both. They said it will open up the tuning window. I would like to hear some thoughts on this. Also will I need yo make a big change on afr with the NA tune?
Thanks in advance for any input.
Roger
On spray i would run VP N02 or C23 in both tanks. These are nitrous fuels where C16 is not ideal

#6 ·
I agree, put C16 in both cells. Now if you plan on spraying more than 300 then I would use VPNO2 or C23 in both cells. It's not good to mix different fuels in a nitrous application. The burn speeds are different and with nitrous you want a slower controlled burn. Let me know if you have any other questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.