Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Thank-you to the MIR Staff and Friends

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  lx_2nv 
#1 ·
I want to first say how sorry I am to everyone, Royce and the track officials and the racers that I inconveninced for oiling the track yesterday (July 5, 2014) when my motor broke.

I would like to thank the MIR staff for all they did, from the EMS/Fire crew (the first truck was there as soon as I opened my door at the first turn) and the clean up crew for their efforts.

I would also like to thank my tracks friends for the help loading the car up on the trailer.

Thank-you all again, Tom Sr.

#3 ·
Bad.

I have not pulled the motor yet and probably will not for a week or so, but the I know the crank is broke.

I'm probably done as well. With Tom's car still broke and I have not got the heads back from Jimmy yet, with his Excursion is broke, and now my car, there not enough money to go around. I'll worry about his car first, then his truck. My grand-daughter Ashleigh has been ready for her JR. Dragster, so it's now her turn. I'm cool with all of that.

Thanks, Tom Sr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.