Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Fishing in *New York*

9K views 46 replies 10 participants last post by  chevyguy79406 
#1 ·

My boys first trout!

Striper fishing

My buddy Steve with a monster. Almost bigger then him...

See less See more
#10 ·
Nice. Lemme know run you go up. if I'm there at the and time well meet up and shoot the shit over a beer. Maybe i can teach you some tricks! I gotta find a pic of the brown my friend caught in the "gene pool" he calls it. Day after I left my buddy Tim jumped in my spot and caught a 15lb slammer. I've been fishing for 25 years for that fish...

#15 ·
Just got back from a great 3 day camping trip in Pulaski. Tuns of fish and not too many people. Broke my favorite pole this weekend. Now i need to save another $300 to replace it...
Cant wait for next year already! Great times.

Got Steel?

BooM

#27 ·
I went out on Lake Ontario August 18th and just a few days ago into the lower Niagara River. We got a few salmon. The salmon are mostly changed now and not good to eat. I've been crushing brown trout in our local streams. I have about 10 different streams to choose from all within an hour.

August 18th:

My girl with a 24lb Chinook. We got 5 that day:

Last Sunday. My friend Kyle with a 15lber;

A brown trout I caught last week in a creek, he was 18.5"

#28 ·
Very nice. Never fished the lake. Its on the todo list for sure. I hear the river has been slow compared to recent years but im sure its picking up as i type. Friday cant come quick enough. A few of my buddies went for the weekend and landed a few. Steel is gonna be active!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.