Yellow Bullet Forums banner

TX2K13 - 1500+hp UGR TT Gallardo battles 1700hp LMR Corvette

18K views 164 replies 66 participants last post by  06MXZX800 
#1 ·
#94 ·
I for one LOVE those cars. If my pockets were deep enough for one of them I would not hesitate to buy one. While many people on here say that their car can run with them on the strip they are not an overall package like these cars are which have incredible handling and acceleration all in a beautiful modern package.

#96 ·
+1
Who cares if you can build a pos tin can fox body, mustang,nova,camaro,etc,etc.
To run as quick or quicker than those cars at a fraction of the price. At the end of the day and end of the run its still just another pos fox body, etc., etc.
the folks that build those cars, budget is not part of there vocabulary.
Heard this same shit, as tx2k13 a few times over
"yea, but if i had that much in (insert your shitbox owned here) i would blow there doors off/assrape/bitch slap/curb stomp/monkey stomp(<pick one)
I for one dont care what another man does with his cash or car, race,spend,build how he sees fit.
excellent examples of modern day automotive superiority.
I doubt any one here would turn down an opportunity to drive or ride one of these animals.HitIt:-:
Carry on

#112 ·
Not really sure how anyone can talk shit on either of those cars. Both are completely badass and faster then a lot of rigs on this site. The first video I saw with a 1500 hp TT gallardo putting the hammer down from a roll almost had to make sure it didn't go in fast forward!

#143 ·
Hmm I have only seen two with the GTR. Unfortunately, UR wouldn't race any of the 2R cars against Reza Saturday night. The GTR was making some more power, would have been a fun time.
The orange car isn't a 2R. Not sure if that is what your referring to. Also, I don't think it's that the TTG is taking the hit, I'm quite confident its the simply fact that those cars are absolutely lethal off of break boosting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.