Yellow Bullet Forums banner

POST SOME NOVA PICS!!

900K views 2K replies 476 participants last post by  mufflerguy 
#1 ·
hey everyone. im new here! i got a 68 nova Prostreet with a blown 434 making right around 1000hp. Havent gotten it dynoed yet, but i will come this spring! Just seeing what other novas are out there! Thanks! Jeff

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Jeff what's been going on lately? That's a damn good looking Nova for sure!! I'm not sure if we're going to run at Norwalk in the Friday night program or not this year. We're going to be kinda stuck in the middle of classes, we'll see though a lot of things can change between now and then.

#6 ·
Nothing much has been going on here, same old stuff different day. Just sick and tired of the snow falling and getting impaitient to go to Norwalk. What all did you change on your car or did you change anything? I hope to see you out this way.

#9 ·
thanks man! blowers are badass. we have a 69 chevelle with a blown 540 as well. thats my dads ride and i have the nova and a 01 ws6. Im only 19 and driving around in that nova, its an awesome feeling!

#297 ·
heres some more of mine. PLease keep the pics coming! i know theres more novas out there!!
your car sits well, and I love white 3rd gen novas. Im painting mine white, but with a black hood, black wheels, and orange flames.

I think your car would look amazing with your wheels painted black

#29 ·
very cleam under the hood i like it alot

#28 ·
Here is a couple pic's of my Baby. It's a 65 Nova wagon. Currently it's in a roller form. I'm in the middle of buiulding a 454 sbc with a set of 13* All Pro Head's. It will also be supporting a sheet metal intake withe one(possibly two)1150 Dom and hold host of goodies. Hoping to hit 950 hp+ on motor only.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.