Show Content
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Show Content

See less See more
#8 ·
Nothing like finding three of the most horrible examples of natural tits for this survey. :smt082

There's a lot of horrible looking implant jobs out there, too.

I like good looking tits, period........man made or natural.

#23 ·
Who says they would take saggy nat tits over bolt ons? Why do we have to choose from the worst naturals but you state no mexican hack jobs on the bolt ons? This poll is rigged.

this is why i made this thread.... not calling anyone out.. just thought i would make a thread:-D

natural....always natural ;)

dual sport or enduro

#16 ·
Yes...both. LOL. If the natty's sit well I choose that. Also, depends on the implant. I am not a fan of saline, they are like fuckin bricks. But a good silicone job, feel VERY real. I feel like I am a bit of a tittay conesuier....lol

These are natty's, sit well and I love them....love her nipples too! ;)

#18 ·
Some of the mouth breathers on here should be lucky if they ever get to touch a set let alone talk about what they prefer...

I prefer Gulfstreams over Lears...see how silly that sounds now in that context?

Seriously...there should be a choice of anything I can afford to rent for an hour on payday.

#35 ·
I like those natty's with a little sag. M girl is 39 - so there is a little sag...but they are so full (34D) that they don;t have what I call the flap-jack effect. No stretch marks, great shape.

#31 ·
Something about "Beggars can't be Choosers".

Your Pal, Gary

Here is a perfect example of a non-mouth breathing realist.

Kudos to you good sir!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.