Yellow Bullet Forums banner

anyone want there car painted over winter.

14K views 57 replies 26 participants last post by  Widow_Maker 
#1 ·
hey just letting anyone know that wants there car painted in the tri state area that my maaco that sponsors me will give you a great job at a great price. pm or let me know if you have any questions and i will try to do my best to get you a est. any one that wants to see my car if you havnt at any of the tracks you are more then welcome. this maaco will give you a professional job at a macco price.

#3 ·
yeah what is your email. my job i believe would be around 2500. i prety much got everything done on my car. it used to be black. so they did bodywork and all jambs and engine compartment . it was done is base clear and then they wetsanded and buffed the car. i can send you some pics.

#9 ·
It looks great but you stole my freakin color.Its ok though cause i stole it off someone else from the forum lol.My original plan was House of Color Candy Tangerine but once i seen that color figured it be alot easier and just make more sence for a racecar.I send Ron all the full paints i can he does good work!!!

#11 ·
I've got to get the rear bumper of my '79 Mustang repainted before the snow storms creep up. It would be bad if the weather dipped right before the paint was allowed to fully seal. I had that happen to a touch-up on the passenger side door and the paint started to crack about two days after and the temps were just below 32 degrees. As for the color, it's a pine green with jet black trim around the wheel well.

#15 ·
1957 Lincoln Continental Mark II - Rod & Custom Magazine

From the March, 2010 issue of Rod & Custom

By Rob Fortier

www.rodandcustommagazine.com

This 1957 Lincoln Continental Mark II is fully loaded and fully equipped with a Lincoln 368 V-8 motor, Fatman Fabrications spindles with Firestone airbags, Monroe gas shocks, 15x6 full-chrome 100-spoke true knockoffs, Diamondback Classics whitewall radials, an '08 Corvette Atomic Orange paint job that Maaco Delran handled (sprayed by John Metzger and Mike Akar), but the Torries sanded, buffed, and reassembled everything.

#28 ·
These guys were cool as hell, I had done some prep work at home and asked him to finesse it make it right cause I'm a backyard guy and knew John was a real perfectionist. Needless to say these guys did this work in lke 16 days. I am amazed that they push 60=75 cars through this shop weekly and yet can turn out a high end job like this that quickly amidst the everydays stuff.
AND FOR A VERY COMPETIITVE PRICE. I had a few estimates and let me tell you the deciding factor was I did not want to be in Body shop Jail getting the stories of "WHY" its not done when you can go to a high output shop and pick it up less than 3 weeks later lookign this good. All I can say is I'lll be in the Barn tonight workin on the Red Bull if anyone needs me....Racing season is right around the cornah..

The last pic is for someone real special.. Don't worry the Boss says we got the pot covered. Get that dumptruck ready.​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.