Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Curtis Boggs at Race Flow Development

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  cboggs 
#1 ·

This is a nice write up about one of own YB members Curtis Boggs at Race Flow Development RFD

We do appreciate what you do for us on the Engine Tech Forum,so I thought I'd give a little back,Curtis has been around the racing industries for many years,with many satisfied customers.Just listen to those that are in the winners circle every week.

This is taken from Engine Bulder Magazine.Way to go Curtis,lets all support those that support us,RFD is where its at!

http://www.engine-builder.com/ar/eb90754.htm

Race Flow Development
8532 V Terminal Rd Lorton, VA. 22079
Simultaneous 5-axis CNC Porting

http://www.raceflowdevelopment.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Tom,
Nice of you to post this here and at Racing Junk Forums. Curtis is on top of what is happening, no doubt. I think I mentioned to you that he is currently doing a special set of those new Race Flow Development (RFD Ports by his own CNC Port Desin in the Edlebrock 24 deg Victor Heads for me for one of my customers.

We will very likley be doing a stage by stage or step by step engine build up with bunches of pictures of this build right here on Yellow Bullet (Somewhere) and Also on your Racing Junk Forum, using these same special heads from Curtis Boggs. The price is right on them too.

The pic and text articles will go form beginning on through all the dyno testing and gains by dyno tuning, with also some pics of the car thios will go into. The goal and plan is a street drivable 3,500 lb Camaro that will run serious 9's on just motor with serious 8 ET capabilities while snorting the juice. We will be posting the very first dyno half-hearted puls on the first day on up through the last pulls of the terst. You and some of the guys may enjoy this. I hope other engine builders will be tollerating me.

Go RFD . Curtis Boggs is the man.

Ed

#5 ·
Great for Him!!!

He was my first call after winning SB/NA at Drag Week, ( I know he works late ) We will be sending some heads off a 555 to him soon, and I will be stepping up for some more small block heads in the late fall or spring.

He seems pretty humble and he is not just about a "Big Hole " for high numbers!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.