Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Motorcycle FOR SALE Section

192K views 252 replies 146 participants last post by  mubi12 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I know this isnt a for sale section.

But I figured alot of the motorcycle guys might not look in the cars for sale section.

Alright I have decide to sale my R6. I bought it new in Sep. 07. When I bought it I also purchased a 3 year extended warranty. So im pretty sure it still has a years worth of warranty left. Although it has never been to a dealership for any warranty work. The bike has never been dropped or wrecked. Only a hand full of people other than me have ridden it because I dont trust anyone it on. It has on a very few straches on the swing arm from changing tires and stuff. I ride it back and forth to work everyday pretty much. It has 12,xxx miles. But it still runs better than the day I bought it. And ever other 600 I have ever raced I have beaten.Mods are
05 Header
PC3 tuned my Jay Stedman
BMC Race filter
Air Intake mod
-1 front Vortex
+1 Rear SuperSprox
520 Chain
Speedohealer was put on at same time as sprockets.
New plugs 1500 miles ago
Cleaned the air filter 1500 miles ago also
New BT016R's 1500 miles
Also the chain and sprockets have 1500 miles on them
I did basically all the stuff right before it started to warm up this year to get it ready to ride. I did the 05 header, PC3, and BMC a year after I had it.
Also did the smog block off and the Exup cables are un-hooked.
Also the oil is changed every 3000 miles.I am very anal about all my motorcycles and take exceptional care of everything I have.
Heres some pics. I would like to get $6500 but I know thats high so give me a resonable offer.

#62 ·
Re: I know this isnt a for sale section.

But I figured alot of the motorcycle guys might not look in the cars for sale section.

Alright I have decide to sale my R6. I bought it new in Sep. 07. When I bought it I also purchased a 3 year extended warranty. So im pretty sure it still has a years worth of warranty left. Although it has never been to a dealership for any warranty work. The bike has never been dropped or wrecked. Only a hand full of people other than me have ridden it because I dont trust anyone it on. It has on a very few straches on the swing arm from changing tires and stuff. I ride it back and forth to work everyday pretty much. It has 12,xxx miles. But it still runs better than the day I bought it. And ever other 600 I have ever raced I have beaten.Mods are
05 Header
PC3 tuned my Jay Stedman
BMC Race filter
Air Intake mod
-1 front Vortex
+1 Rear SuperSprox
520 Chain
Speedohealer was put on at same time as sprockets.
New plugs 1500 miles ago
Cleaned the air filter 1500 miles ago also
New BT016R's 1500 miles
Also the chain and sprockets have 1500 miles on them
I did basically all the stuff right before it started to warm up this year to get it ready to ride. I did the 05 header, PC3, and BMC a year after I had it.
Also did the smog block off and the Exup cables are un-hooked.
Also the oil is changed every 3000 miles.I am very anal about all my motorcycles and take exceptional care of everything I have.
Heres some pics. I would like to get $6500 but I know thats high so give me a resonable offer.

you interested in selling that yz in the backround??

#12 · (Edited)
Suzuki GS1100 Dragbike for sale

Engine:
JE 1260cc 10.5-1 pistons self starting
Gardener Crank with Straight Cut 1100 gear set
Billet Basket 1100 gear
Multi Stage Lockup clutch
R+D pro cut transmission, billet shafts
1150 head with Titanium retainers and light cleanup
328 lift megacycle cams
Unbreakable cam chain guide
38 Mikuni flatslide carbs
Vortex Top End Oiler
Quick access clutch cover
APE heavy duty studs top and bottom with ape head bolts.

Electronics:
Schnitz PRO 2 Ignition Controller
Line Lock and MPS Air Clutch
onboard air compressor
Bike is wired for a DL-32 data logger + Air Fuel meter. Neither come with the bike.

Chassis:
80gs1100 Conversion
Backboned fuel cell
Raked Front
Double club foot swingarm with air. Aluminum battery box and catch can.
Fiberglass Body by Beasley
PMFR brake hangers
Gremica brakes
Kosman Billet rear wheel with MT 7" slick MT front slick
PMFR rear sprocket
Macintosh outer bearing support.
Vance and Hines Drag pipe

Video here from last summer. This was with a slider and a 360 lift Megacycle cam. Bike now has 328 lift megacycle cam installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7_rpV8LJAQ

Tons of detailed pics here.

http://cupncakedesigns.com/coupon.html

Over the 7 years I raced it I was the bike class champ at TRP 6 years. 3 years I was the track champ and twice I won the IHRA SSS for the track. I won the 2007 NHRA div 3 race of champions race. I won 2 Wally's with the bike. Bike is a proven winner on the track and won best engineered motorcycle at the 2009 IHRA div. 3 finals. Thanks for looking and please call or email with any questions. Bike is located 30 minutes east of Cleveland OH.
Asking $5000 OBO
Ryan
440-525-1560
iroscoi@yahoo.com

#13 ·
Suzuki GS 1100 Parts:
FBG big block w/ MTC pro-lite pistons 89mm(1640) domes by FBG,gas ported will take up to 32-28 valves,approx 150 passes from new. One piston with slight damage,ran it approx. 75 passes after damage with no problems. Cylinders have a fresh hone and stainless steel o-rings..............$975

1-2-3 auto 5 speed,bought used and never run.........$550

Katana FRP body and fairing,good condition,10" tire,body on the bike in my avatar........$600

1100 crank and rods,750 straight cut gear ,big left end,trued and welded by pearson,approx. 75 passes on gear,comes with matching basket for lockup.......................$525

Wego III w/spare O2 sensor used one season..........$250

For pricing and payment info contact Rob 443-497-1211 or rob4beer@yahoo.com
For technical info contact Brian 410-603-1899 or brianbsprint12@hotmail.com

if no answer leave message we WILL call you back

#17 ·
Gasgas '99 EC300
300cc 2 stroke
6 speed

Bought new in '01.
The bike has sat most of its life. Est 40-50 hours on it.

Motor has never been touched.

Forks revalved and hard anodized by MX Tech
Rear Shock revalved by Slavens
Scotts Steering Dampener
Pro tapers
Scott Summers Handguard mounts
Alloy handguards
Carbon fiber pipe guard
IMS big tank and stock tank
ICO ODO with Billet mount
Dunlop 756’s

Street legal title

$1600 OBO

One of the best woods bikes made

#18 ·
Need to get rid of the Harley.

'04 softail with Screamin Eagle big bore kit and cams.
Chrome engine kit,1 1/4" bars with billet tach and Headlight
Braided stainless cables with chrome controls
Too many extras to list.
Over $24,000 invested
11k miles,well maintained
$12,000,will take 4 wheeler on partial trade
NW Alabama

#21 ·
Re: Selling my custom Harley???

Hello all this is Robin Smith. I am student of Upper Iowa University. I am doing study for criminal justice degree. I really like this forum and happy to be here. I am looking for a bike and your bike is so cool and nice. So how can i talk to you about this deal?
What Bike??? Try a private message. Click on user name send a PM.

#22 ·
2007(bought new in April of 2008Hayabusa

All stock aside from Soupys adjustable lowering links and front lowering kit, and all of the factory decals have been removed. Just a hair over 3000 miles. It has got a small dent on the tank and scratch on the very top of the right side fairing due to a unlocked tool box drawer
Will throw in a Baxley Sport Chalk and a rear stand w/spools.

Just bought a house and it needs to go.

$6500

Can deliver to any of the remaining NHRA event locations(Vegas or Pomona)

Located in Denver, NC
Jason
mr9r@yahoo.com