Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Gary Fong

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  powertvmark 
#1 ·
Anyone use the Gary Fong's for inside photos? Are they worth the cost ?

thanks

#2 ·
i have a friend who shoots indoor expos, and product stuff and uses these. he likes them a lot and says they really help direct or redirect the light very well.

#4 ·
It is the best $40 you can spend for flash accessories. It is a night and day difference when you use it right

#9 ·
Old post, but I just got my Lightsphere Cloud today. Best $50 piece of tupperware I ever bought. In a living room with shitty yellow incandescent lighting, it's almost hard to screw up the exposure with a 580exII. The difference in glare and shadow even when shooting off a bounce card is night and day. For portraits/close ups, it's the cat's ass. I'm not sure that it's going to do much of anything at extended distances, though, but I couldn't care less, as that's not what I bought it for.

#10 ·
Angle it just like a bounce card, that's how it works the best. It sucks if you need a ton of flash power though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.