Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Free Lowering Leaf Springs 2nd generation Camaro

4K views 45 replies 19 participants last post by  yalibu 
#1 ·
Hotchkis Sport Suspension 2408C - Hotchkis Sport Suspension Leaf Springs

Free to good Home...Lowering Leaf Springs...Brand New...still in the Box...tired of looking at them in my garage. Bought a bunch of redundant shit...and dont need these. Have had them a couple of years and have no use for them.. Brand New...still in the box...these are for 1970-81 Camaros. Paid over $400 for them from Summit.

BrandHotchkis Sport SuspensionManufacturer's Part Number2408CPart TypeLowering SpringsProduct LineHotchkis Sport Suspension Leaf SpringsSummit Racing Part NumberHSS-2408C Spring PositionRearSpring StyleLeafProgressive Rate SpringYesBushings IncludedYesBushing MaterialPolyurethaneBushing ColorBlackSpring FinishBlack powdercoatedQuantitySold as a pair.NotesIncludes shackle and hardware kit. This kit feature urethane rear bushings and rubber front bushings.

Oustanding handling and ride.

Improve the handling and looks of your vehicle with these Hotchkis Sport Suspension leaf springs. Unlike OEM designs, these multi-leaf springs provide a progressive rate for true performance. Best of all, they retain stock ride quality and cargo capacity.

Free of charge, just have to come get them....or meet me and they are yours. Top of the line parts here folks, no JUNK. Brand New, UNopened Box.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hotchkis Sport Suspension 2408C - Hotchkis Sport Suspension Leaf Springs

Free to good Home...Lowering Leaf Springs...Brand New...still in the Box...tired of looking at them in my garage. Bought a bunch of redundant shit...and dont need these. Have had them a couple of years and have no use for them.. Brand New...still in the box...these are for 1970-81 Camaros. Paid over $400 for them from Summit.

BrandHotchkis Sport SuspensionManufacturer's Part Number2408CPart TypeLowering SpringsProduct LineHotchkis Sport Suspension Leaf SpringsSummit Racing Part NumberHSS-2408C Spring PositionRearSpring StyleLeafProgressive Rate SpringYesBushings IncludedYesBushing MaterialPolyurethaneBushing ColorBlackSpring FinishBlack powdercoatedQuantitySold as a pair.NotesIncludes shackle and hardware kit. This kit feature urethane rear bushings and rubber front bushings.

Oustanding handling and ride.

Improve the handling and looks of your vehicle with these Hotchkis Sport Suspension leaf springs. Unlike OEM designs, these multi-leaf springs provide a progressive rate for true performance. Best of all, they retain stock ride quality and cargo capacity.

Free of charge, just have to come get them....or meet me and they are yours. Top of the line parts here folks, no JUNK. Brand New, UNopened Box.
Oh come on dude.......

#10 ·
Nah, when all else fails and you realize no one will EVER buy shit from you give something away to try and redeem your rep. I have to admit this is a new spin from ole shuck and jive. At least now there may be two people that will deal with him. :smt052

#33 ·
If somebody clearly states they know someone who will take these 'FREE' springs off your hands I don't know what the big fucking deal is on telling him. Were not in the 1st grade playing the guessing game. I guess your not in that big of hurry to get rid of them then.

#44 ·
If I send you a check for like 5K to cover all your time and headache, would you take from that whatever amount of cash you feel is fair for that time and headache I've created for you, and then send the fair balance back in US currency with them?
Thanks.:teabag:teabag

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.