Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Tree at night

4K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  Dom 332 
#1 ·
I have a problem at night. When all 4 stage lights come on i cant see the bottom amber light, just one big glair. Does anyone else have or had this problem, if so, how do i overcome this. Dont say not to race at night, not the answer i am looking for.lol

#31 · (Edited)
Its funny this thread came up. Have the exact issue I just noticed last Friday. I was running a pro tree and regular tree all on the same night. Was good on the pro tree but terrible on the regular tree. 2 weeks ago I started watching the last bulb instead of counting down the tree. Wow what a difference. worse light all night was a .043 and no red lights. Thought I had it figured out until this Friday. First test run was .015 light. Got dark, staged the car and when both stage lights came on I couldn't see the ambers. Had to guess where they were. Guessed wrong and left on the green !!!. Found out the track had removed 2 flood lights they had on the tree the week before. Just curious what Track you talking about ? I checked with some of the other racers and it does not bother you if you count down the tree but if you focus on the bottom bulb is where the problem is.

#32 ·
Rbace123,If a person was in a box class it would not be a problem cause your leaving (letting go of button) on first flash of light, so no need to see bottom bulb. I end up trying to count the bulbs, end up red or leaving when the green light is on like you did. It sucks cause i know when it gets dark i have no chance, might as well load up car and head home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.