Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2012 RENEGADE 10.50, 9.90, 8.90 INDEX RACING NE OHIO

49K views 863 replies 71 participants last post by  bowtize 
#1 ·
Ok, lets hear it if you’ve heard about or seen Renegade index 10.50, 9.90 or 8.90 racing at Thompson Raceway Park in NE Ohio and plan on racing in one of those classes next year.

What kind of car do you race and what index class are you thinking about participating in?

#5 ·
8.90 or OLS. Haven't decided. Unloaded the car this morning and put antifreeze in it for the winter. Got some minor work to do with new belts, window net, chassis cert, tieing front end down so I don't do any more wheelies. Maybe fix my headers from the last wheelie. I'll decide in the spring when I see if OLS is still around.

#12 ·
I'd like to say I'm in for the 10.50.... Still working on a deal for an 86 cutlass.... In the mean time though still planning on working on the chassis car since the it did not sell as hoped.... Cutlass is still 100% showroom though so it will take some time if it happens....

#16 ·
I still vote for one more index class,11.50,12.0,but keep up the work,you guys got a killer thing going on.

#19 ·
MR Z WE FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS CAUSE THERE IS ONLY 5 OF YOU KINDA EASY :(

AS FOR ME IM GONNA WAIT TO SEE WHAT RULES ARE PUT IN PLACE FOR THE 8.90 CLASS

DOING SOME ENGINE WORK AND BIGGER TIRES :smt102 ya right wish I could

See all of you at the banquet

#71 ·
MR Z WE FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS CAUSE THERE IS ONLY 5 OF YOU KINDA EASY :(

AS FOR ME IM GONNA WAIT TO SEE WHAT RULES ARE PUT IN PLACE FOR THE 8.90 CLASS

DOING SOME ENGINE WORK AND BIGGER TIRES :smt102 ya right wish I could

See all of you at the banquet

I can see getting passed over a time or two here an there but even at the races I was going up right after 8.90 was called because they would forget all about calling OLS to the lanes about half the time, thats why sometimes a few cars would be really late getting to the lanes,haha. Not a big deal, just saying for kicks, we all thought it was funny they could forget a whole class,lol..

Anyways if we're not totally forgotten I'll be running Outlaw Limited Street again, maybe I'll turn the wick up some, lots of wick left, lol.!!!!

#22 ·
Hoping to run 8.90 with the chevelle next year. Backup is the 71 camaro in 9.90. If all fails, I'll be running the 82 in 10.50 that i did this year. One way or another, I'll be there. Lots of fun this year. After putting drag racing to the side, it was nice to have a series that peaked my interest enough to get my haywagons out this year :)

#26 ·
My dad will be in for the 10.50 class if he can get the car sorted out.

I am going to try and drag a few people up from Columbus to actaully race their junk :cool:

My car is to slow for any of the classes but I will be up helping Ray when he is out and my dad.

#29 ·
so are you guy's going to let in more chassis cars? Seems like there is a new one there every race!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.