Yellow Bullet Forums banner

July 23rd RENEGADE RACING

31K views 476 replies 61 participants last post by  gerry 
#1 ·
July 23rd at Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson, Oh. The Renegade Racing Association will be back in action for round 3 of 'Heads-up' STREET CAR racing excitement. The series caters to street-type vehicles with 2 heads-up style index classes and 1 heads-up class pitting drag radial tires vs. true 10 inch tires. The RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION has grown in popularity with both fans and its competitors due to its close 'Heads-up style' racing and the excitement of street racing [though now held at the track]. The July 23rd race is held in conjunction with TRP's normal bracket racing program.

MORE CASH AND MORE PRIZES UP FOR GRABS

WHO'S IN????

Racers and fans, lets support your local racing series and get to the track.

#464 ·
I just find it funny how many guys get there panties in a bunch over this stuff. See everyone at Quaker.
thats funny why do u think i start so much shit - these panty sissies cant take a good laugh

#466 ·
nxcamaro - line them up son if you tink you have what it takes to beat my street car :-KFCD and your welcome for the FUEL *** :)~~~~

#469 ·
To all 8.90 and 10.50 racers I still am wondering why the cars that were on the scales have no specific weight to be. There is nothing in the rules on the Renegade website that aplly to our cars only the street lethal cars have certain weight limits. Is this correct.

#473 ·
There is no stated min. weight. I believe all cars are to be around 3000lb. min. There was actually only 1 car that was about 15 or 20 lbs under that 3000lb. That car in question actually has I believe the smallest engine in the class. The purpose of trying to keep a 3000lb. min. is so we are not racing heavier street style cars against cars that regularly would compete in S/C or S/G which are generally about 800 lighter.

#477 ·
well its supose to be 3000 #,s minimum but we all know how that all works - lets see what happens at quaker when we all know that track is a .10 slower :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.