Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Is the verdict correct in your opinion & why

Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

9K views 158 replies 66 participants last post by  275RADIAL 
#1 ·
Yes or No & why.

#78 ·
Gangster thug got shot trying to be gangster! Gangsters die everyday and more are killed by black men than white men. Do we see them on the news.

#81 ·
what's done is done..i wish people would just let it go already.

#83 ·
the only major difference between this case and thousands of others is the unnecessary, unjustified attention put on it by the race baiters, the deplorable media and yes even us the public

this was not a race or hate crime

as for profiling unfortunately when blacks are responsible for a wholly disproportionate amount of violent crime and crime in general what else would you expect?

blacks are 6-7 times more likely to commit murder than whites...and this is whiteys fault? when such a large number of a given group act a certain way it can be expected that the response is to be suspicious of that group

bottom line is blacks need to clean up their own backyard plain and simple

the other side of the coin is you don't see too many black banksters robbing the country blind, that's the white criminals territory

society as a whole is decaying it is NOT a race specific phenomenon

BTW calling GZ white with the direct intention of portraying this as a black vs white crime has to be the epitome of the race card

#90 ·
Yes, it was the correct outcome.

The Jury voted the only way they could considering the known facts. The "only" breathing person in the world that truly knows what happened at the Confrontation is Zimmerman. Considering that he is not likely to incriminate himself, there is absolutely no proof available that his version of what happened at the confrontation is not true. You could not convict.... simple as that.

Was it a just decision is the million dollar question ?.... we'll never know.

I'll add this though, the caveat that when the police, in an attempt to fool Zimmerman and told him it was all on Tape and Zimmermans response was "Thank God".... tells me he is probably innocent, at least in his own mind he is. That means something to me. (That doesn't mean that he is innocent) What he thought was life threatening, may not have actually been, hence an overreaction. But, it does show intent to me.... and I have no doubt in my mind, he thought he was protecting his own life.

In reality, its a tragedy.... GZ was at fault for instigating the confrontation. It wasn't Trayvon in his backyard, it was Zimmerman in Trayvons back courtyard. It wasn't Trayvon following him, it was GZ following him. I hope GZ at least bears some responsibility for this tragedy in his own mind. He was not totally innocent in my mind. But, I didn't think he was guilty of Murder either.

I think we need a new crime.... this one is played out. :p

#92 ·
Yes, it was the correct outcome.

The Jury voted the only way they could considering the known facts. The "only" breathing person in the world that truly knows what happened at the Confrontation is Zimmerman. Considering that he is not likely to incriminate himself, there is absolutely no proof available that his version of what happened at the confrontation is not true. You could not convict.... simple as that.

Was it a just decision is the million dollar question ?.... we'll never know.

I'll add this though, the caveat that when the police, in an attempt to fool Zimmerman and told him it was all on Tape and Zimmermans response was "Thank God".... tells me he is probably innocent, at least in his own mind he is. That means something to me. (That doesn't mean that he is innocent) What he thought was life threatening, may not have actually been, hence an overreaction. But, it does show intent to me.... and I have no doubt in my mind, he thought he was protecting his own life.

In reality, its a tragedy.... GZ was at fault for instigating the confrontation. It wasn't Trayvon in his backyard, it was Zimmerman in Trayvons back courtyard. It wasn't Trayvon following him, it was GZ following him. I hope GZ at least bears some responsibility for this tragedy in his own mind. He was not totally innocent in my mind. But, I didn't think he was guilty of Murder either.

I think we need a new crime.... this one is played out. :p

X MOTHER PHUCKIN 70 BILLION

#91 ·
10.5, I post shit on here because you come on here acting like white people do no wrong and don't milk the systems. I speck what I see when I go to store and what I see with my eyes everyday from white people. That makes me a racist,i guess it does. Black and white people milk the system, I don't sit and look at the percent because I have a life to live

#98 ·
Yep, by the law he is innocent.

#101 ·
Fact: the only person in the case who was proven to be racist was treyvon. His girlfriend testified under oath that he called Zimmerman a "creepy ass *******". That my friends is a racial slur. It was never said or proved that Zimmerman did anything racist at all. It was speculated that he profiled treyvon, key word "speculated". The media, al sharpton, Jesse jackson are the ones who turned this into a race issue. For treyvon to use a racial slur before he becomes the aggressor in an altercation actually turns it into a hate crime..... Zimmerman should sue the family for civil rights violations....and he could probably win by the law.

#112 ·

#115 ·
This thread has been above 95% that the jury got it right, I am glad I started it because I was begging to think I was the only one that felt this way.:p

#122 ·
Agreed. What is the point of having a CCW permit and carrying a weapon if you wouldn't use it when you felt your life was being threatened? :smt068

#123 ·
Because the kid was black, why do they get to turn this into a race issue and have demonstrations and riots. I dont remember a bunch of whites having demonstrations and riots when OJ killed two white people and got set free. Personally, do i think it was self defense, yes. Do i think he should have put himself in that position, no..if 911 said stand down, he should have waited, kept distance, but still observing. my 2cents

#132 ·
Yes. There was a reason local law enforcement and district attorney didn't prosecute...

#135 ·
It is fun watching the Obama supporters try and push their agenda. Face the facts, you people wanted a trial, you got one. Now you are unhappy with the results, so you want another. LMFAO Stupid stupid people you are.

Why don't you worry about the black on black murders that happen everyday. That would be a good place to start squawking. Why is it everyones fault but the parents for NOT raising their kids properly? When a family loses more than one child to gang warfare, maybe that family needs to evaluate what they are doing wrong, not the cops,mayor, preacher, or the race baiters.

#138 ·
I sure hope since the left is saying this was a race thing that obozo and the government go after every race crime with the same vigor.........I won't hold my breath

#145 · (Edited)
So basically after approx. 12 hours this was everyone's opinion I am glad I was in the 95% category:

95% thinks the verdict was correct
2% thinks the verdict was incorrect
2% not sure
1% all the above

:p

#153 ·
Well one thing I was curious about. It wouldn't have gone to trial unless the Prez hadn't put all the push into it. I think the DA went for the murder charge because they knew it wouldn't fly to the jury because it wasn't something the could prove. If they had just tried him on Manslaughter charges only, I think it would have been a guilty charge. hat do I know. I'm just a Monday morning qb. Mike

#154 ·
What is the difference in the two charges?

#159 ·
Looks like the jury got it right...:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.