Yellow Bullet Forums banner

July 3rd RENEGADE RACING

27K views 477 replies 67 participants last post by  Leavinsteven 
#1 ·
Sunday!!…Sunday!!…Sunday!!…July 3rd at Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson, Oh, marks the running of the Independence Eve Explosion. The Renegade Racing Association will be back in action supporting “The King of Quake” Bob Motz. The series caters to street-type vehicles with 2 heads-up style index classes and 1 heads-up class pitting drag radial tires vs. true 10 inch tires. The RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION has grown in popularity with both fans and its competitors due to its close 'Heads-up style' racing and the excitement of street racing [though now held at the track]. The July 3rd race is held in conjunction with TRP's normal bracket racing program and FIREWORKS.

MORE CASH AND MORE PRIZES UP FOR GRABS

WHO'S IN????

#6 ·
Got my new Burt Brown transmission back last night.stuck motor back in last night. Putting tranny in tonight will be back on the road this weekend and ready to rock for the 3rd. Thanks again to Burt Brown transmission one of our RRA sponcers. my trans was pretty much junk after the drive shaft broke internal issues i didnt know so Burt rebuilt tranny, differnt case and parts thanks again.

#12 ·
Motor is supposed to be back home today minus oil pump. Gonna put the top end on this weekend and oil pump is supposed to be in Tuesday. Gonna throw that in the 2nd and put the motor back in and get ready for Sunday. I sure hope to make it. Bottom end is full of new bearings and a new pump!

#18 ·
Sure you can....I once ran into the problem of someone have the same number as my permanent at the same track...Ever since then when I registered for points my numbers been T1101X To distinguish itself from any other numbers..

#17 ·
well head is fixed waiting on valve from ferra and ill know more monday :) gonna clean up one head tonight and hopefully get everything ready for monday install tuesday by my self :supz: fire her up weds -thurs

#26 ·
no car for me. engine is almost done and august should not be a problem. sometimes a hard decision is the best decision:p

#31 ·
thanks for everyone looking to help out. if all goes well i may be looking for a grill tender to cook dogs for everyone in the rra. im willing to buy dogs for everyone if i can get someone to cook them, and someone to buy buns and someone else to buy cold drinks? if your interested pm me so we can try to arrange something

#33 · (Edited)
thanks for everyone looking to help out. if all goes well i may be looking for a grill tender to cook dogs for everyone in the rra. im willing to buy dogs for everyone if i can get someone to cook them, and someone to buy buns and someone else to buy cold drinks? if your interested pm me so we can try to arrange something
We have one of those restaurant roller cookers I keep in the trailer,we used it at the last RRA and it worked great [no fire around the race cars] it cooks about 8 -10 at one time.

#41 ·
NEW SPONSOR NEWS...

Hydrocustomz out of Louisville, OH is coming aboard for the remainder of the 2011 RRA racing season. Hydrocustomz is a hydro-dipping facility with all the latest designs and the sickest pricing around. Hydrocustomz has ability to turn that nice project into a WOW project with their hydro-dipping process. Check out their website http://hydrocustomz.com/ or for more information you can contact them at info@hydrocustomz.com

At all the remaining RRA Events Hydrocustomz will have their product on display, SO CHECK THEM OUT!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.