Yellow Bullet Forums banner

July 3rd RENEGADE RACING

27K views 477 replies 67 participants last post by  Leavinsteven 
#1 ·
Sunday!!…Sunday!!…Sunday!!…July 3rd at Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson, Oh, marks the running of the Independence Eve Explosion. The Renegade Racing Association will be back in action supporting “The King of Quake” Bob Motz. The series caters to street-type vehicles with 2 heads-up style index classes and 1 heads-up class pitting drag radial tires vs. true 10 inch tires. The RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION has grown in popularity with both fans and its competitors due to its close 'Heads-up style' racing and the excitement of street racing [though now held at the track]. The July 3rd race is held in conjunction with TRP's normal bracket racing program and FIREWORKS.

MORE CASH AND MORE PRIZES UP FOR GRABS

WHO'S IN????

#42 ·
REMEMBER RACERS...

"AshtabulaRACING.com Assassin" money for the racer in both the Shearer-Fab 8.90 and Renegade 10.50 classes who takes out the Number 1 Qualifier in their respective class. A $50 assassin bonus is up for grabs in both classes, if the Number 1 Qualifier survives the assassination attempt - he will claim the $50 bounty for himself.

REMEMBER, Begining at the July 3rd event, we will kick in another $25 if the winner is a registered user at AshtabulaRacing.com and running the AR decal, that would make it a $75 award.

#44 · (Edited)
REMEMBER RACERS...

"AshtabulaRACING.com Assassin" money for the racer in both the Shearer-Fab 8.90 and Renegade 10.50 classes who takes out the Number 1 Qualifier in their respective class. A $50 assassin bonus is up for grabs in both classes, if the Number 1 Qualifier survives the assassination attempt - he will claim the $50 bounty for himself.

REMEMBER, Begining at the July 3rd event, we will kick in another $25 if the winner is a registered user at AshtabulaRacing.com and running the AR decal, that would make it a $75 award.
Get a error message each time I register?

#49 ·
I do want to be there for many reasons, but I can't. My story: garage caught fire, insurance gives you a little bit, if not done by August I lose $5,000. sO I WILL BE MISSIN RACE. I want to come to a race just to voice my opinion. Guys got a good thing goin. Just need to not air your problems on here.

#53 ·
Motor is back home with new bearings in the mains and rods. A few rods were cleaned up and motor gone through. Titan oil pump and restrictors are supposed to come Tuesday. Dad's gonna throw that in and the pan on so it's ready to go in Saturday. I got the heads, valvetrain and intake all on this weekend. Pretty much just waiting on the oil pump and in the car it goes. Plan is to be there Sunday unless we have other issues. We'll be there with Dad's car regardless, but so far so good. I got my fingers crossed!

#54 ·
10.50 racers we didn't forget about you when it comes to year-end bonuses, we have some great sponsors like ABRUZZI RACING TRANS and MICKEY THOMPSON TIRES [and more] that are going to reward your loyalty to our series...the more you race the better your odds on winning.

#61 ·
I hurt the motor after the first pass of eliminations on the 18th after a win. I put it on the trailer and went home Saturday night. Pulled the motor Sunday the 19th and stripped it down to the shortblock. I drove 3.5 hours back home to my apt and Dad took it to the machine shop on Monday. They went through it and cleaned up a few things, put in all new bearings, and ordered an oil pump. Dad picked it up friday the 24th from the shop, I drove 3.5 hours up to their place. Put the topend on the 25th and got everything I could done that weekend without an oil pump. I again drove 3.5 hours back to my apt for the week at work. Dad picked up the oil pump yesterday and finished that work up today. My wife works Friday night 10pm to 6am, so we're driving up Saturday morning again to put the motor in and fire it up. I can't help I live 3.5 hours from the car for now and the track is another hour from my folks. It's alot of driving for me to make it home and to the track. About 170 miles home each way, so sometimes little things turn into a week or two project....

#123 ·
Panties a lil tight?,
Fuck You!!! Starting shit with me again and i never said anything bad to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought you where done with this last year??????????? I guess i can't ask a question without you saying something smart ass back to me. Don't talk to me if you can't say anything nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is your prob with me?????????????

#125 ·
Fuck You!!! Starting shit with me again and i never said anything bad to you.... What is your prob with me?????????????
That's right, nothing to me, you never talk to peoples face,...just behind their back...., now maybe you can figure it out... Seems to me, I've heard a lot of shit lately, stemming from a lil chubby guy in a yellow Jeg's hat.... My guess is that's you.... Now with that being said... Know that I'm not busting balls... Your welcome to come talk at the track tomorrow, I'll be more than happy to listen...

Now back to the thread, already in progress...

#75 ·
"Sunday... Sunday... Sunday..." Reminds me of the old Meandor days... "Why buy the whole seat when you only use the edge of it?"

Can't make it this time... got a 30th. birthday to celebrate. My wife planned a surprise birthday party for me until I told her I was going racing... I guess I will have to act surprised since she had to tell me about it to keep me from going.

#81 ·
Renegades ride at Thompson, Ohio

July 3rd at Thompson Raceway Park in Thompson, Ohio, marks the running of the Independence Eve Explosion. The Renegade Racing Association will be back in action along with “The King of Quake,” jet truck driver Bob Motz, TRP’s regular bracket racing program and fireworks.
The series caters to street-type vehicles with two heads-up style index classes and one heads-up class pitting drag radial tires vs. true 10-inch tires.
The Shearer-Fab 8.90 index and the Renegade 10.50 index classes are for street-type vehicles [domestic and metric] with no tire restrictions and no bracket-type electronics permitted.
The Street Lethal Performance Outlaw Limited Street is the home of big horsepower and little tires competing in an eighth-mile format, pitting nitrous vs. turbo vs. supercharged in a first to the finish battle.
For more information go to www.renegaderacingassociation.com. [06/29/11]
From the pages of dragracing online

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.