6. Mike Crowley
7.Tommy Brown
8. John Harry
9. Jeff Wallace
10. Ronnie Wilson
11. Brian Keep
12. Bob Romano

#87 ·
So let me get this straight. You can make an IRR race that starts in the afternoon but you can't make a PBIR rzce that does? So all the time I spent getting a later start time so the local guys that had to work Saturday was a waste?

#93 ·
So let me get this straight. You can make an IRR race that starts in the afternoon but you can't make a PBIR rzce that does? So all the time I spent getting a later start time so the local guys that had to work Saturday was a waste?
ok you made me feel bad i made arrangements at work to make the race. rich and i will be there. what time is first qualifying.

#12 ·
1. Perez / Birchfield
2. Eli Campos
3. Kirk Hatley
4. Sean Ashe
5. Greg Gross
6. Mike Crowley
7.Tommy Brown
8. John Harry
9. Jeff Wallace
10. Ronnie Wilson
11. Brian Keep
12. Bob Romano
13.Steve Baldy

#13 ·
Where are the west coast boys???

#15 ·
They asked for an increased purse.... Check
Asked to be able to attend Friday TnT and be able to stay over night at the track.... check

Roll call time ....... :smt017 crickets......

#17 ·
Bump

#18 ·
I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt since I know they have BMP rented today for private testing

#20 ·
One would Hope.

Dave I am going to be renting PBIR for the day the 2nd or 3rd week of May on a Friday (Just trying to get closer to see what weather may look like). $250 a car / Max 10 cars. You in?

#22 ·
One would Hope.

Dave I am going to be renting PBIR for the day the 2nd or 3rd week of May on a Friday (Just trying to get closer to see what weather may look like). $250 a car / Max 10 cars. You in?
if joker dose is job ???????????????????????????????
then YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smt103

#23 · (Edited)
I am not. We have the F1R on the car since we broke the F1X. I have no data on this blower, and not driving 15 hours with no clue as to what will happen

#24 ·
You never know who might show up Troy. Depends on tonight what were doing. I would say 95% sure we will be at PBIR for some testing. If we run in the 80's we will head north with you.

#30 ·
Geez i got to go put in about another 2 hours :axe:

#33 ·
whats going on with the ignition problem talk to us

#36 ·
Lol i got threads all over yb lol. Ive talked to msd, fast, and racepak. I talked to enrique about it briefly last friday (might not remember he was drinking). At immokalee on my last run the racepak rpm line was erratic spiking up and down, the fast xfi rpm line seems to be mimicking it but its hard to tell as the racepak records with higher resolution. Anyways, ive changed pkugs, sparkplug cables, crank trigger, coil, fast ecu, and have checked all my grounds and wiring. Only thing i havent changed is 7531. On that pass it dropped to cylinders briefly which brought up a red flag. Plugs looked good, motor sounds good, pan vac looked same as always....im at a loss.

#65 ·
EVERY TIME I GO TO IMM MY RPM AND DRIVESHAFT ARE IRRATIC AS HELL IT IS SPINNING THE WHOLE TRACK IT LOOKS AWFULL EVERY OTHER TRACK IS FINE

#37 ·
eli call me i got a 7531 in the shop

#38 ·
I have one if you want to try it

#39 ·
Nevermind it looks like E is whoring my shit out anyway

#40 ·
Thanks guys im going to remove the 7531 and install an 8 series i have with a noise filter. If anybody has an msd ignition tester they want to lend me let me know, i really dont want to spend the money on one right now.

#41 · (Edited)
I have a MSD tester also.

Do you use any programming features off of the 7531? Since the eight is not programable, you will lose that ability.

The 8 box also puts out a stronger spark, which in turn may alter your tune-ups

#42 ·
Eli - you are more than welcome to borrow my 7531 for the weekend. Also we can work out a deal if you want to buy it.

Let me know - 954-607-8179

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.