Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2011 RENEGADE RACING NEWS

61K views 964 replies 69 participants last post by  jonesy1 
#1 ·
Hopefully we all had a great Holiday Season and we're all getting ready for the 2011 season.

If you missed it we have website http://renegaderacingassociation.weebly.com/index.html fellow racer Ray Litz created a great site for us. It has all our information, photos, rules and etc.

We also have a facebook page RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION, check us out and become a friend.

My signature carries our 2011 Sponsor list, we are hoping to expand this list a little more in the near future. Thank you for the support. Remember to mention RENEGADE RACING it could save you some money.

3 Classes in 2011: RENEGADE 8.90, Outlaw Limited Street, RENEGADE 10.50

Tom Hyatt has signed on to be our TECH DIRECTOR for 2011

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION will be represented by Ralph Lukas at the Pittsburgh Auto-Rama

At the Cleveland Auto-Rama the RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION will have a display featuring cars from all 3 classes, handing out flyers and talking to the public.

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION will again be a regular mention and be interviewed on TOM LANG'S racing talk radio program.

More news to follow...

See less See more
#346 ·
I like the spread on our dates and the 8/13 keeps the spread but if its going to be an issue for turnout I would rather see the 7/23 even though it leaves august empty? are we maybe able to hit quaker up for an august date thats better or are they not interested even if its a late addition to the schedule I would like to see an august race.

#361 ·
NEW SPONSOR NEWS

EZ-PLATE SYSTEMS http://restrictorplate.com/ has stepped up to the "plate" to become a series sponsor in 2011. EZ-PLATE SYSTEMS has developed an innovative and effective restrictor plate system that is taylor-made for today's no electronics index classes. EZ-PLATE SYSTEMS carb restrictor plate system is simple to install and accurately fine tune in both 4150 and 4500 baseplates sizes. Fast and PREDICTABLE adjustments have made this system a proven winner. For additional information and ordering processing go to http://restrictorplate.com/ or call 916-647-9347.

#364 ·
x2 brett at ez-plate is a very nice guy who sponsors other classes and races in many states. he is a racer who developed a product that he used for years on his own race teams and because of the sucsess he had everyone else wanted to buy the plate so he started the ez-plate system make sure to let brett know your from the renegade racing if you purchase one

#366 ·
is there a tool book for wright tools available? will they be there on the 22nd?

#376 ·
i just got this from quakers website what the hell are they doing?
Saturday - May 07, 2011 - 1st day of Points
1st day of Points
Reg Race Day all Classes gates open at 11.
Teen Championship Racing @ 12 (13-17 year olds without a driver’s license can run 1/8 mile).
Jr's immediately after.
and Big Cars @ 3.
Moms get in Free

#377 ·
Mothers day! so you don't have to pay to get your wife in. Maybe they will do it for Fathers day and then we all race for free!!!
i just got this from quakers website what the hell are they doing?
Saturday - May 07, 2011 - 1st day of Points
1st day of Points
Reg Race Day all Classes gates open at 11.
Teen Championship Racing @ 12 (13-17 year olds without a driver’s license can run 1/8 mile).
Jr's immediately after.
and Big Cars @ 3.
Moms get in Free

#379 ·
Bacl to the Days when Mossy owned it. That was always the first day back then. Right along with the Randolf Swap Meet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.