Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Judgement Day at VMP

182K views 6K replies 64 participants last post by  jimmy riddle 
#1 ·

I wanted to let everyone know about a new Grudge Event we are having at VMP. Saturday April 4th is Judement Day - Smackdown. This even is similar to the No ET Nationals at Milan. It will be a no time event, times will only be shown during our 2 heads up classes (Street Outlaw and Street Boss). There will be 2 VMP employees the time slip booth cutting time slips to ensure only the driver gets to see their time. Crew members will not be allowed to get the slip. I have attached a picture of what the computer operator screen will look like. Only the part of the screen showing will be to make the tree function. Should be a great event. There will be call outs previous to the event as well as at the event. Both cars and bikes are welcome. If you have any questions please e-mail me at mwesler@vmpdrag.com. Check out the event page at http://www.vmpdrag.com/drag/JudgementDaySmackdown.aspx

See less See more
#101 ·
i tell u what ill give u one bulb so we will leave the starting line at the sametime:confused:

#104 ·
dont mouse up now schooler u got the winner

#110 ·
he will be running outlaw, warrior and boss he is a man of many faces

#116 ·
juce man is your daddy:tonqe:

#118 ·
twisted why arent u running warrior. dont be skeerd of schooler

#124 ·
ida been yours but the poodle beat me across the fence

#130 ·
I need to start eating alot more need to find about 500lbs to make weight. I tried shoving a bunch of turbos on it but it was not enough might have to fill my rollcage with lead.

#132 ·
twisted can help u, he did his

#134 ·
what about that bbc with that F3. picture of ben :smt089:smt089:smt089:smt089

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.