Yellow Bullet Forums banner

3754x, stock suspension turbo mustang 60, 330'?

903 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Blowpastyou 
#1 ·
What are some of you turbo guys going to the 60 and 330'? Trying to chisel away at the first half. My new PTC converter helped alot, but I think there is quite a bit more left on the first half. Saturday I had a pretty good track at Kil Kare dragway in xenia ohio. Went 1.190, 3.192, 4.81@151. I know there is more out the back because it only saw 24.3psi the entire pass. But I had it all in fairly quick, Around 1.9sec into the pass(ill lookback and confirm that). I was launching @4500 and 6.5psi. Any experience would be appreciated. This is a stock suspension foxbody on 3754x's. Heres a video from Saturday.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7z-...e_gdata_player

#2 ·
Sounds like a pretty damn good hit. 4500 and 6.5psi on the brake sounds like a pretty big turbo.

A lot of guys are starting to pull timing in the MSD and allow the turbo(s) to make more boost at lower RPM - instead of regulating boost/power via controller. Should help maintain higher shaft speed and get boost in sooner.

The link for the vid is not working BTW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.