Yellow Bullet Forums banner

RENEGADE NEWS UPDATE

71K views 1K replies 74 participants last post by  racingtrans 
#1 ·
SPONSORS/MARKETING NEWS: We are working hard at securing some new partners and maintaining many of existing sponsors for 2011. We've had a few racers adding event specific cash incentives and 'grudge race' offers for fellow racers. Details to be announced.

CLASS NEWS: We are hosting 3 classes for 2011; our original 8.90 index, a 10.50 index and an OUTLAW LIMITED STREET Class (Milan's OLS Rules, 1/8 mile)

RACE SCHEDULE NEWS: We should have a schedule from Thompson Raceway in "about a week".

WINTER GET TOGETHER: We are organizing a date, once a date is selected we'll need a head count for attendance.

T-SHIRTS/STICKERS: We have a silk screener for t-shirts in-place, we're waiting for a possible sponsors additions. Stickers - nothing new.

#447 ·
Guys, I need some help here. I need all my fellow racers to vote for our body shop on the "FOX 8 HOT LIST". Our shop has been in business since 1977. We won last year and we are in 1st place so far this year. Voting ends today at midnight. There is a shop around the corner from us that is in 2nd place and they are making all kinds of false statements about our business. I need everyone with any email address to go to FOX8.COM. Then go to hot list and find "YORK ROAD AUTOMOTIVE" and vote for best body shop! not auto repair or auto detailing. You need to confirm your vote thru your email but don't woory you will not start getting bullshit emails. Thanks Charlie. PS please call your friends with emails and have them vote.

#448 ·
Guys, I need some help here. I need all my fellow racers to vote for our body shop on the "FOX 8 HOT LIST". Our shop has been in business since 1977. We won last year and we are in 1st place so far this year. Voting ends today at midnight. There is a shop around the corner from us that is in 2nd place and they are making all kinds of false statements about our business. I need everyone with any email address to go to FOX8.COM. Then go to hot list and find "YORK ROAD AUTOMOTIVE" and vote for best body shop! not auto repair or auto detailing. You need to confirm your vote thru your email but don't woory you will not start getting bullshit emails. Thanks Charlie. PS please call your friends with emails and have them vote.
I voted 3 times for you today hope ya win, nothing like helping a fellow drag racer.

#473 ·
RETURNING SPONSORS NEWS

We are proud to be announcing that JOHNBOY PHOTOGRAPHY from Brunswick, Ohio will be returning as our official photographer in 2011. JOHNBOY is like a ninja behind the shutter grabbing the best motorsports action on film. JOHNBOY PHOTOGRAPHY offers great rates, awesome pictures and the best service. Check out our website to view a sampling of JOHNBOY's work. Contact JOHNBOY at (H) 330 273 2824 or (w) 440 237 9300 or (C) 330 321 4876

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.