Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Judgement Day at VMP

182K views 6K replies 64 participants last post by  jimmy riddle 
#1 ·

I wanted to let everyone know about a new Grudge Event we are having at VMP. Saturday April 4th is Judement Day - Smackdown. This even is similar to the No ET Nationals at Milan. It will be a no time event, times will only be shown during our 2 heads up classes (Street Outlaw and Street Boss). There will be 2 VMP employees the time slip booth cutting time slips to ensure only the driver gets to see their time. Crew members will not be allowed to get the slip. I have attached a picture of what the computer operator screen will look like. Only the part of the screen showing will be to make the tree function. Should be a great event. There will be call outs previous to the event as well as at the event. Both cars and bikes are welcome. If you have any questions please e-mail me at mwesler@vmpdrag.com. Check out the event page at http://www.vmpdrag.com/drag/JudgementDaySmackdown.aspx

See less See more
#66 ·
badass05,
ill run what ever he can afford to lose. 1 race, best out of 3, ten, i dont care, the outcome will be the same
ill smoke him.

outlaw05,
as far as the money being mine or chesters let me ashore you it is mine... If you want to call me chesters bitch say whatcha gota say, that man lent me his motor all season last year, yes i said all year unlike you who made how many passes on that junk of yours.....what was it, 2 races and you didnt quailfy in them hhmmmmm. and at least im not riding in my wifes car with smoking pussy on the back of it.. im going to put

i smoked that pussy on the back of my car when i bust your ass...:smt097

#89 ·
MAN THIS SHIT HERE SOUNDS ALOT LIKE THE "JESSE JAMES AND THE OUTLAWS "EPOSIDE A FEW YEARS AGO,,,SHIT I MIGHT HAVE TO PUT THE 46 FORD ON ITS REAR BUMBER,BESIDE THOSE OLD RAGGEDY ASS MUSTANGS,THEY CAN'T STAY TOGETHER LONG ENOUGH ,AFTER I PUT THE WIN LIGHT ON I'LL BACK UP AND TOW YOUS BACK HOME

#91 ·
i just hope u had someone else paint that turd, so i dont suck the paint off when i go by. we know how much trouble u have keeping it on a car. :smt089 right schooler :-damnit:-Daw

#96 ·
the way your car runs i thought yours was full of lead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.