Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Ground moles & how to get rid of them...

7K views 42 replies 37 participants last post by  skwerl 
#1 ·
I have a yard infested with them... I took my tractor and smashed down their tunnels & then took a pitchfork to them. That was effective for 2 weeks & now the fuckers are back - out in force. worse now more than before... Any remedies??? Sorry tnt is not an option in my hood... Thanks, CM :)

#3 ·
Trap em. Pay your kids $2 a tail.

#24 ·
Woman abuser

Woman abuser^^^^^^

#16 ·
i use a .410 check on the area every so often and creep up really quiet and walk slow not to make any noise. when the ground moves its over. only way i can get them
I have never had the patience to go that route. I knew a guy whos lab was a great mole killer. Would sit perfectly still and stare and the ground. Deadly on them. He should have hired that dog out.

#23 ·
Our dog considers it her personal mission in life to eradicate moles from the yard and she's very good at getting them. The down side is that the yard is cratered like the moon from her digging them out.

#33 ·
Moth ball spread out in yard.

#36 ·
Moles eat earthworms the grubs are like candy to them. I've tried drowning them with a hose, smoking them out with smoke bombs while me and 2 buddies were standing by to smash them, coffee grounds in tunnels, and the only thing that has worked so far is the scissor traps I bought.

They were about 25 bux each made in USA.

Just push down some tunnels and in 30 mins see which ones were fixed, then push down again and set trap. U will be successful. Just be sure to wash the trap after the kill as I think they avoid it unless the trap is clean again..

#37 ·
Moles eat earthworms the grubs are like candy to them. I've tried drowning them with a hose, smoking them out with smoke bombs while me and 2 buddies were standing by to smash them, coffee grounds in tunnels, and the only thing that has worked so far is the scissor traps I bought.

They were about 25 bux each made in USA.

Just push down some tunnels and in 30 mins see which ones were fixed, then push down again and set trap. U will be successful. Just be sure to wash the trap after the kill as I think they avoid it unless the trap is clean again..
Wow, inflation is a bitch, I remember paying $10/ea for something similar to this:

Started out with 2 and rolled the money from each $2 tail back into more traps. That's how I made money as a kid during the summer. Paid for the ammo to shoot gophers lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.