Yellow Bullet Forums banner

OKC you can run but you can't hide

128K views 968 replies 220 participants last post by  TuffEnuff 
#1 ·
While I was at the PRI show and got to talk to a few of the OKC guys and was told by all that the Chitown episode of Street Outlaws isn't going to air. Now you say this season that you are taking call outs from around the nation because when you claim to be the fastest street raced cars in the nation, you have to take people on and defend that. If that's the case then why isn't the race between Daddy Dave and TuffENuff gonna be shown? Is it because Daddy Dave got beat by a train length, or is it something else. We all know much of the show is fake but the races are real but are you only gonna show the races you guys win outside of the top 10 list and let all of your loses end up on the editing room floor? It's kinda like setting up a money race and deciding after you lose the race that you aren't gonna pay your opponent even though it was a clean fair race. Be glad only one race went off in Chitown and you were all saved from further embarrassment. From what I heard after the first race went off you guys basically stalled because you knew rain was coming. So if what you have now doesn't air, when will the next Chitown vs. OKC meet take place? Let the excuses begin in 3-2-1....

#110 ·
Same here. I want to see the race. Seems like some shady shit going on.:confused:

#22 ·
Lol morons always think there is some giant conspiracy.

Facts from chitown weekend

We drove to Chicago expecting a street race
They brought out a prep machine and spray and drug their lane 660ft
It was actually raining when we did the burnout
We knocked the tires off first pass (loss)
It started raining on and off.
TV people pull the plug for legal and safety reasons.

Those are facts. Win some and lose some. You ain't getting no cherry from us, we been beat before. It's my opinion that the episode probably won't aire, because there is no episode. Drove all the way to chitown, raced once and rain, then drove home. No point in meeting other racers, or showing interviews because they never made TV. No point in showing any of our guys getting ready or testing cause they didn't get to race. It is of my opinion, that if chi town would not have spent so much time prepping the road, we could have got more races off and possibly made a badass episode they would have to aire.

I don't edit, cut, produce, direct, film, or own any part of this show. I do what they tell me for ten weeks straight , and 44 minutes a week makes TV. Sponsors, family, businesses, friends and others get pissed when their part of the show doesn't make it or gets edited. Please direct all these questions at them, as Okc has nothing to do with it. We want to race. And unfortunately Chicago brought a group of guys who won't street race without cops shutting the road down, so we may not ever get the chance to rematch unless I can talk network into re visiting the episode and finishing the race. Threads like these and all the bullshit on Facebook from tuff and other morons don't help any. Network reads all this shit and if they feel you are too much trouble, they pick someone else for next time.

I can promise you they don't give a shit about one of us getting beat, if they did, they could just edit it out. But losing 350k in production money and budget, to go up there and have no drama for TV and only one race is a total loss in my opinion and you won't see that episode any time soon I bet. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

#23 ·
Lol morons always think there is some giant conspiracy.

Facts from chitown weekend

We drove to Chicago expecting a street race
They brought out a prep machine and spray and drug their lane 660ft
It was actually raining when we did the burnout
We knocked the tires off first pass (loss)
It started raining on and off.
TV people pull the plug for legal and safety reasons.

Those are facts. Win some and lose some. You ain't getting no cherry from us, we been beat before. It's my opinion that the episode probably won't aire, because there is no episode. Drove all the way to chitown, raced once and rain, then drove home. No point in meeting other racers, or showing interviews because they never made TV. No point in showing any of our guys getting ready or testing cause they didn't get to race. It is of my opinion, that if chi town would not have spent so much time prepping the road, we could have got more races off and possibly made a badass episode they would have to aire.

I don't edit, cut, produce, direct, film, or own any part of this show. I do what they tell me for ten weeks straight , and 44 minutes a week makes TV. Sponsors, family, businesses, friends and others get pissed when their part of the show doesn't make it or gets edited. Please direct all these questions at them, as Okc has nothing to do with it. We want to race. And unfortunately Chicago brought a group of guys who won't street race without cops shutting the road down, so we may not ever get the chance to rematch unless I can talk network into re visiting the episode and finishing the race. Threads like these and all the bullshit on Facebook from tuff and other morons don't help any. Network reads all this shit and if they feel you are too much trouble, they pick someone else for next time.

I can promise you they don't give a shit about one of us getting beat, if they did, they could just edit it out. But losing 350k in production money and budget, to go up there and have no drama for TV and only one race is a total loss in my opinion and you won't see that episode any time soon I bet. I may be wrong, but that's my opinion.
Well Said.

#32 ·
Chief, you and Shawns cars belong at area 51. With that stealth paint scheme, and the conspiracies.

#34 ·
Hmm, maybe the Texas and Chitown guys need to get together with the 660 prep stuff.

Chief, good explanation and I can see the $$ going out the window on the Chicago deal.

#35 ·
Man, how did the Chi guys talk you into letting them prep the street? What's a shame is the production company spends all the money then leaves once it rains? That sounds like crummy management to me...stay another night or two till it clears. Don't completely waste the company and racers time cause it starts raining? :rolleyes:

See I thought that Chi visit wasn't a rumor...someone in that 405 replied in another thread that it was. The funny thing is, I think it was Dave too..haha.

Sounds like those guys need to come down to OKC now...

#37 ·
Man, how did the Chi guys talk you into letting them prep the street? What's a shame is the production company spends all the money then leaves once it rains? That sounds like crummy management to me...stay another night or two till it clears. Don't completely waste the company and racers time cause it starts raining? :rolleyes:

See I thought that Chi visit wasn't a rumor...someone in that 405 replied in another thread that it was. The funny thing is, I think it was Dave too..haha.

Sounds like those guys need to come down to OKC now...

Their place,their rules just like when Tx. went to the 405, I would think.

#38 ·
great explanation.....nuff said!!! its their turn to go to OKC if they want to run!!!

#41 ·
You fucked up a shit ton son!!!!!!! TO THE NEWBIE THREAD MOTHERFUCKER!!!! THERE IS A THREAD ON THIS ALREADY TOO!!! YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKIN WASTE!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.