Yellow Bullet Forums banner

SBF Header Flanges

11K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  PCP Performance 
#1 ·
Who makes nice ones. Im looking for flanges for the trick flow hiport heads. Also anybody now what the bolt pattern distance is on the hiports. The diagnol pattern? They are the newer castings. Thanks, Allen

#2 ·
Who makes nice ones. Im looking for flanges for the trick flow hiport heads. Also anybody now what the bolt pattern distance is on the hiports. The diagonal pattern? They are the newer castings. Thanks, Allen
You can get them from Summit and I'm pretty sure Accufab makes a nice set also. I got these and cut them into individual flanges to make my headers. The diagonal holes are 2 5/8" center to center.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-51700801/

#5 ·
Bringing this up from the dead. I need to get the individual aluminum header flange adapters that will go from the hiport angle pattern to a straight 2.5" or 2.75" flange. I called spd and I dont think they make these in this pattern.

#8 ·
ok , this is going to sound silly , but I'm about to have a set of flanges water jet cut (for trick flow hi-ports) I called trick-flow and they said the diagonal pattern is 2.875.... BUT , after reading this thread , I've seen 2-5/8" (2.625") , 2.660" , and 2.750"... I guess I'm abit lazy , but I don't want to have to go pull the old ones off right now to measure them myself.
Does ANYONE know the dimension for sure?????

#10 ·
They are 2.66. SPD makes flanges for them and so does The Fab Shop Headers. Summit carried the flanges from Trick Flow pretty cheap also. I may need port plates to adapt the angle pattern to the straight pattern. Trying to find out who make them and how much or I may have to reflange my headers. Not sure what way is more cost effective?

#12 ·
I have a set of 2" hooker that im selling. I bought some 2"-2-1/8" step that where custom made that where for a victor headed motor. I may need to cut the flanges off and install new flanges and some pipe to make work. If thier close I would like to use adapter plates.

#13 ·
No question....SPD laser cut flanges, you can weld to them with no distortion what so ever.

#14 ·
Allen, hey I have not forgot about getting the pics to you on my front exit headers and flanges we talked about still remodeling the kitchen and have not had time sorry about that if needed call me agian and we can chat.

Thanks Matt

#19 ·
I know this is a old thread, but were u ever able to find out who makes the adapter flanges in the above picture?

#20 ·
Interested as well, they look different than the SPD adapters, having trouble finding headers to suit the 7721 (2.5" to diagonal)SPD pattern which is unique 2.995" diagonal and 1.25" high as opposed to the Highport 2.66" by 1.5".
If the Kuntz adapters fit a Yates pattern that would open up a lot of options.
Alos to the OP did you adapt new flanges too the 7721 headers if not might be interested in headers.

#21 ·
Kuntz makes those aluminum adapters when the do the port work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.