All U Need - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Technical Section > Auto Body and Paint - Paint by Krusty

Auto Body and Paint - Paint by Krusty

Old 05-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
Dragpny
Pullin gears

Default All U Need

Just watched a new episode of Trucks and they featured a product named All U Need. Primer surfacer and sealant all in one. Has anyone used it? It really looked like a great system. Any feedback would be appreciated. 6 quarts $250 just wondering before I drop the coin. Thanks.
Powerglide
Dragpny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
beltfeed
Smoked another BBC

Location: KENYA II, Free phones, food, homes, health care as long as you don't work!
Default Re: All U Need

Well I have been out of this game for a while so others on here probably can give you better advise. I used primer/ sealers for spot repair or panel repair sometimes. Using the combined primer sealer you don't have the options that you do with a sandable primer. A lot of times in a repair you want to sand out the primer repair area for a better blend. Also you have the option for filler in any small imperfections that show up after priming. Never like a primer/ sealer for large repairs. Others may chime in that are more up to date.
beltfeed is offline   Reply With Quote