Torture.... - Page 14 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 04-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #196
SilverFox
RIDIN' DA SHORT BUS
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Torture....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARTY View Post
Ok with it? Or inhumane?

I just read the article about the new book a former CIA agent is putting out(that i would buy). Although I dont agree with a tell all book, he does go into detail about the ordering of destroying the tapes of torture and water boarding that was used in the mid 2000's.

I for one not only like it, but LOVE IT. In my opinion anything that is done to keep my country safer is a good thing, even if its in a gray zone or not legal to be honest.

I know I wouldnt want one of my soldiers getting tortured but the difference is THEY run plans into buildings and THEY want to attack innocent people.

what say you...
Seals have to go through and pass torture training so as not to spill the beans if captured in order to BE a seal...waterboarding, etc...so fuck the bad guys, who cares......

337-794-5519 Cell

The very NOTION of profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to force it's limitations upon others. A word CANNOT be profane if it's definition coincides with that of another word that is NOT seen as profane by the feeble minded, and ALL profane words have that non-profane synonym.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #197
protruck70
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
Seals have to go through and pass torture training so as not to spill the beans if captured in order to BE a seal...waterboarding, etc...so fuck the bad guys, who cares......

All JSOC go through Sere level C training and combined with a 10 day survival coarse. They don't torture you so to say but you dam well get enough introduction to fully understand exactly what your dealing with. And what isn't mentioned is all this comes after about 72 hrs of sleep deprivation and some of the most ungodly annoying voice recording you ever heard in your life..

The big deal with waterboarding imo is the "panick" feeling you get, Ive never been one who has ever been plauqed with panic attacks so it was very unnerving exerience for me..
protruck70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #198
SilverFox
RIDIN' DA SHORT BUS
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by protruck70 View Post
All JSOC go through Sere level C training and combined with a 10 day survival coarse. They don't torture you so to say but you dam well get enough introduction to fully understand exactly what your dealing with. And what isn't mentioned is all this comes after about 72 hrs of sleep deprivation and some of the most ungodly annoying voice recording you ever heard in your life..

The big deal with waterboarding imo is the "panick" feeling you get, Ive never been one who has ever been plauqed with panic attacks so it was very unnerving exerience for me..
Well there ya go........

337-794-5519 Cell

The very NOTION of profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to force it's limitations upon others. A word CANNOT be profane if it's definition coincides with that of another word that is NOT seen as profane by the feeble minded, and ALL profane words have that non-profane synonym.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #199
Pancho
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by protruck70 View Post

I think that's the plan. That and the bad guys probably didn't know if our guys were going to snuff them out.

When you went through it, did water actually get up your nose?.

Pancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #200
protruck70
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
I think that's the plan. That and the bad guys probably didn't know if our guys were going to snuff them out.

When you went through it, did water actually get up your nose?.
Pancho.. I went throuh level C twice over 6 yr period and at two diff locations. Both times it was on a elevated bench with the purpose to get youre head below your lungs. Then a cloth placed over your mouth/nose and once the cloth becomes wet and you cant breath and the water doesnt ever make it to your lungs.

As far as in real time wether they take it past that limit I can't actually say, I never seen it applied but in training. I would assume that they do being that is the whole point but I honestly don't have a clue

Last edited by protruck70; 04-29-2012 at 09:42 PM.
protruck70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #201
bowtiewins
Smoked another BBC

I'm late in this thread but I am absolutely 100% convinced torture is an effective tool which should be used to protect our country and society.

We're turning into a fucking country like the Brits where the police can't carry guns and for fucks sake, what is this order from Obama that our military has to carry unchambered rounds and not to shoot unless shot at first?

When the fuck did we get so soft!
bowtiewins is offline   Reply With Quote